Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Midnight Run ( 1988 ) awesome movie - 9/10 awesome acting by De Niro and Charles Gordin ;)

Last edited:
You SAW fans are something else, I mean I saw the first part and found it too much.
I don't mind gore in action movies or horror movies but the careful sadistic decapitations are just too much.
Speaking of gore how many of you have seen Evil Dead series they were almost comedic with the gore stuff.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
^^ Thats one of "THE" best movies I have seen , also Infernal Affairs is much better that The Departed. both get 10/10 from me :)

Has any one seen Short Circuit and Short Circuit 2 ? its a very old movie , watched it when I was a kid :p , BTW Wall-E is inspired from the robot (Number Five/Johnny Five) which is the lead in these movies ;)

Last edited:

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
You SAW fans are something else, I mean I saw the first part and found it too much.
I don't mind gore in action movies or horror movies but the careful sadistic decapitations are just too much.
Speaking of gore how many of you have seen Evil Dead series they were almost comedic with the gore stuff.

:|

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Madagascar : Escape 2 Africa - 9/10. Better than the original one. King Julian is back with a bang & the penguins are hilarious as ever. The only thing I hated was that they remixed the "I like to move it" tune. Apart from that it's a must watch movie.

dissel

Cyborg Agent
I want to thank those fellow member/s who recommends "Inside I am Dancing" ..... a really beautiful movie,

& thanks for 'REC'....watch the same things many times but not like this way....I mean the style.

Any other REC type movie ? Plz let us know......

Thank you all.........

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Yes I remember this movie I saw thisw when I was a kid........Isnt it that movie where Niro and charles keep on running with handcuffs in connection to some money and in the end...
Yep its the same movie, De niro is a bounty hunter , his duty is to catch criminals and hand them over to police for reward. Charles how ever has money on his head from the Drug mafia, the movie is very refreshing. The scene at the bar when de niro does the litmus test is hillarious :lol:

GameAddict

In the zone
Max Payne-5/10. Yawn....boring.

Wild at Heart-6/10. Was bored...but few minutes of Dafoe were great.

Eden Lake-7/10. Nice thriller...ending was a bit disappointing.

Top Bottom