Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Dead Space Downfall - 7/10. Gruesome prequel to the game & shows how exactly the Ishimura was got infected with these this alien life form & turned everyone on-board into Necromorphs.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
If you're playing the game then it's a must have. It explains a great deal of stuff which you can find in the game through certain video & audio logs. This will pretty much give you a good idea what happened on the Ishimura before we actually reached it.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^cant wait to see it, its got Kelly Reilly :D the cutest seductress :p

Buddy watch Les Poupees Ruses too and it's prequel, got the same gal and intelligent French humor

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Did you see it at home...is it released/going to release on Cinimas..???? BTW going QOS tomorrow....
According to what Imav said earlier the movie has released. Ironically, I can't seem to find it's listing out here anywhere in Mumbai. :confused:

Or did it release already & I overlooked it? :(

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
According to what Imav said earlier the movie has released. Ironically, I can't seem to find it's listing out here anywhere in Mumbai. :confused:

Or did it release already & I overlooked it? :(
The movie has not yet released in India.
Now its promos are coming in TV and tentative date is something on Nov(21or 22)

red_devil

Back!
Kung Fu Panda: Secrets of the Furious Five - 7/10

is that a sequel to the original Kung Fu Panda ??

watched Golmaal Returns ... okish movie with some funny moments but a horrible climax :|

the scenes where people alternatively want to hang themselves was so stupid :mad:
;)

a_medico

Chillum Baba
^^cant wait to see it, its got Kelly Reilly :D the cutest seductress :p

Buddy watch Les Poupees Ruses too and it's prequel, got the same gal and intelligent French humor

Watched The Russian dolls(Les Poupees Russes). Thank you for the awesome recommendation. It made my day. Loved it especially for 2 reasons.

- Kelly Reilly. I am her fan now.

- I was in St. Petersburg probably the same time when the movie was shot, considering its release year. Even the ads on the roads and boats were the same! I am acquainted with almost every street, spot, river, canal shown in the movie. Quite a nostalgia! Can't get over it :)

(Other Russian movie which gave me a similar feel - Piter FM)

Thanks again.

p.s - By the way, The Russian Dolls are called Matryoska in Russian. Something like this:-
Code:
*www.stpetersburger.com/oview_img/matryoshkas-dolls.jpg

Its a single doll. When you open it, theres one more in it and so on. It justifies the movie title considering its script :)

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^there is one more part of this movie, its a prequel. I am yet to watch it.

Chemistry between Wendy (KR) amd Xavier was amusingly funny. And that El Fudge One Fudge Score in background gave it another +. I was grinning cunningly throughout the ride.

If you liked it then do watch 101 Reykjavik, its set in iceland and revolves around another footloose like Xavier with same sense of humor combined with some great background score.

a_medico

Chillum Baba
^^ Already watched 101 Reykjavik. Loved it. I think I posted my views too. Long back. Not sure. Nothing kind of nothing. :D

I will be watching the prequel to The Russian Dolls now, but I really don't expect much. I have a feeling it would same as watching Before Sunrise AFTER watching Before Sunset.

Last edited:

Pathik

Google Bot
T, Medico, I wanna jump to Korean cinema now, what movies should I start with.
Both of you, recommend me your top 10.

Top Bottom