Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

Ricky

Cyborg Agent
Happen to Watch Monster University , was not expecting anything apart of little time pass but to my surprise, it was impressive, took me glued all the time and specially how those Monster's feelings were portrayed .

For anyone who loves Animated movies, its a must watch.
8/10 ...

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Scary Movie 5 .. as spoof film this may be good as the SM 4 but can't be compared with the first 3 parts.

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
Happen to Watch Monster University , was not expecting anything apart of little time pass but to my surprise, it was impressive, took me glued all the time and specially how those Monster's feelings were portrayed .

For anyone who loves Animated movies, its a must watch.
8/10 ...

thanks for the heads up.

i forgot about it. :)

aniket.cain

Padawan
Saw 'Escape Plan' last night. It was better than what I expected. ;)
Sly and Arnie have good chemistry and a few scenes had me in splits. :D
No cliche dialogues, a good villain, and better 'acting' by everyone.

Must watch for people who love those bad action movies of the years gone by. Rest may watch it for a refreshing thriller that it is.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
The Straight Dope: Does the title of the movie <em>Gattaca</em> refer to a DNA sequence?

Flash

Lost in speed
Despicable me 2 - Not great when compared to the first, but follows the tradition of Despicable me. Minions are quite funny, and this movie shows minions are capable of a separate movie. Love between children is just lame. Apart from that, it's simply superb.. :)

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
Despicable me 2 - Not great when compared to the first, but follows the tradition of Despicable me. Minions are quite funny, and this movie shows minions are capable of a separate movie. Love between children is just lame. Apart from that, it's simply superb.. :)

ageed..

every damn sequel has some kind of love story to fvck it up. i mean, why?? the story itself is good without the love thing.. especially the kid love. :evil:

minions are simply awesome and always managed to make me laugh.

Despicable Me 2 - 7/10

Skyh3ck

Cyborg Agent
Krrish 3 - 7/10

i dont know why but i like the character of Kaal, the thing is that Vivek oberoir's stupidity in past costing him now to get accepted as a good actor, i sure that vivek will sink the movie, but he has done good job comparing to his earlier movies, VFX are good compare to bollywood standard, The Rohit role is done greatly by Hritik,

good movie to watch on Diwali time with family and kids

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
Krrish 3 - 7/10

i dont know why but i like the character of Kaal, the thing is that Vivek oberoir's stupidity in past costing him now to get accepted as a good actor, i sure that vivek will sink the movie, but he has done good job comparing to his earlier movies, VFX are good compare to bollywood standard, The Rohit role is done greatly by Hritik,

good movie to watch on Diwali time with family and kids
You are now laser painted for bashing by the hipsters of this forum

Sent from my HTC Explorer A310e using Tapatalk 2

ajayritik

Technomancer
Watched Bhag Milkha Bhag in parts. Felt it was good.
Guys is the movie good in entirety.
Will wait for your suggestions!

Flash

Lost in speed
[IMGG]*www.boxofficecapsule.com/imgbig/New-Poster-Of-Krrish-3.jpg[/IMGG]
[IMGG]*ifanboy.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/newavengersposter.jpg[/IMGG]

I see a pattern..

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
Rhino costume brilliantly stolen from upcoming amazing spiderman 2 :lol:
That looks like catwoman, robocop and toad from xmen. Sure the others are also stolen from somewhere.

Top Bottom