Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

R2K

In the Zone
watched Tamil movie SHIVAJI

OMG the fights were just breath taking.... but

WARNING: switch off ur brain before watching it... he was fighting like as if laws of newton is not applicable to him at all... and also some overacting in some portion of movie.. but u will enjoy it for sure if u stop using ur logical mind atleast for some time

a_medico

Chillum Baba
^^^

Why can't they make intelligent movies. Why is the viewer always expected to keep his brains aside before watching such movies?

R2K

In the Zone
^^
well I have the same question in my mind....anyways I don't think tamil ppl are some bunch of crazy dumbos

clmlbx

Technomancer
first time recommending bollywood movie

A Wednesday 9/10

You.Don't.Mess.With.The.Zohan 7/10

never back down 7/10

Last edited:

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
Once Upon A Time In The West... 11/10....Oh Man!! What can I say about this film? Sergio Leone(director) is a genius. What an amazing movie.Amazing performances, amazing excecution of scenes, amazing climax, amazing everything. And an score that will stick in your head like bullets. IF you liked THE GOOD THE BAD AND THE UGLY, you are surely gonna love it(maybe even more)...And if you didn't like TGTBTU(wtf???rumad???), you still ,are surely gonna love it.Thank you Sergio Leone for making this movie!!!

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
OK guys Finally watched WALL.E.........CLASS APART movie......Pixar's one of the top 3.........Its amazing with so less dialogues these people can pack so much of emotions and excitement in a character they create. WALL-E was amazing ..... cute and sweet.....I fell in love with this character.........For me this movie was better than Ratatouille. Abolutely adorable stuff.

Ally have you seen this movie yet.........???

9/10 for me guys......
Unfortunately not mate.I didn't realise it was in cinemas right now.Must go book one ticket ASAP.:D

is it out on Indian Cinemas??? I just saw the ad...
Don't even bother looking up for that movie.It's Adam Sandler at his worst IMHO.Didn't seem anything like him.I loved his roles in 50 first Dates, Billy Madison, Happy Gilmore, Big Daddy & very recently Click.But this movie had virtually no plot, idiotic dialogues & lame acting.It was just a big bowl of mess.

goobimama

 Macboy
Oh common! It was hilarious! True it was no Big Daddy or Happy Gilmore, but it sure was fun. Maybe you weren't in the right mindset.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Actually I was in the right mindset.But the funny bit was overblown.All the silly-ass Iraqi accent stuff was way too much for me to digest.I won't even bother going into that saloon hair washing stuff (*shudder*).This, for me, was the worst Adam Sandler movie.PERIOD.:(

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
You GOT to watch WALL.E....try if its still up on cinemas...

mmm seems like it can be avoided.......well any how I was not that in a mood to go for this one.....

BTW......The Dark Knight has broken the US All time box office record for no 2 position by crossing 500M mark....... surpassing 1977's Star Wars which was at 460M...........
man what do you think will it break the 1997... 11 year Titanic's record of 600.7M mark......
Its currently at 512.198M ......:)

I think it will.....dunno how Titanic built up so much revenue.......I PERSONALLY found it to be a sh1t movie.....all emo and slow-paced :(

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
You don't mess with the Zohan! Adam Sandler (and his team) at his best!

Oh....Goobi........*s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/27.png
tere taste pe mujhe bharosa tha......................BUT....

this is d crapiest movie ever(right aftr Epic movie, date movie.......) wack.........
"Aap ka suroor" is better than this movie............

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
Really, I never understood how can anyone in the world say TITANIC is a sh!t. I mean, one may find it overrated, one may find it not that great, that I will consider as an opinion. But only those who wants to be cooler by having different opinion say it was a sh!t movie!!!

Yes, it had a cliche poorboy-rich girl story?? So what, even The Notebook had it, but the same ppl seem to like it who hates Titanic. Why?? Cause Notebook is not that well known, not a Box office smasher so they don't think they will sound cooler by hating Titanic!!!

Yes, some dialogs were cheesy. But it's 1912 for God's sake!!! What is cheesy today, was not always cheesy!!!

I am not saying its the best movie ever!!! It's not my all time fav either. But I would like to know why people find this masterpiece a sh!t movie. I am not saying because it is the Highest grosser of all time!!!It is genuinely a great filM!!!Please someone give me a good Reason!!!

Last edited:
Top Bottom