Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Ok I aint lying but my FIRST EVER MOVIE on this world (at the age of 3 with my parents in a theater) was Baby's Day Out :).

I have never liked Bolly movies........

Hitboxx

Juke Box Hero
Lars and The Real Girl - Amazing movie! And superb acting by the entire ensemble.

Lars has an anatomically correct girlfriend with all the right proportions to match, the only caveat being, she has no life in her., Rest i'm not telling, go watch the movie :)

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Inside - Amazing French Horror, spine chilling moments. It gory but doesnt feel like ketchup bath.

A must watch for Horror fans.

Other movie I watched was a cheesy Japanese one, not worth mentioning here ;p

aytus

The Boss
A 13yr old talkin about nostalgia..............
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm(read it in bold n big font)

this is the age of internet. where men are men, women are men, and children are FBI agents.

nyhow..
iron man. 7/10
restraint 3/10
deception 9/10
the bank job 9/10
hijack 0/10
the happening.. (didnt happen this time) 6/10
hellboy 2 9.5/10

now watching incredible hulk

a_medico

Chillum Baba
Inside - Amazing French Horror, spine chilling moments. It gory but doesnt feel like ketchup bath.

A must watch for Horror fans.

Other movie I watched was a cheesy Japanese one, not worth mentioning here ;p

Wasn't Inside discussed earlier. Was amazing but did feel like a ketchup bath to me :p

Jap movie plz :D

Waiting for Slumdog Millionaire *www.imdb.com/title/tt1010048/

Last edited:

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Wasn't Inside discussed earlier. Was amazing but did feel like a ketchup bath to me :p

Jap movie plz :D

Waiting for Slumdog Millionaire *www.imdb.com/title/tt1010048/
Oh may be I missed that page !

Lolz but compared to Hills have eyes 2, wrong Turn 2 and other latest similar kinda movies, it was not a ketchup bath. But may be I was a bit more excited in proclaiming this cuz havent seen a gory psychopath horror movie in a while. Cops were stupid as always in making mediocre decisions but the pregnency plot riddled me with bad memories.

Now am getting Haute Tension, lets see what this French movie holds.

And naah that Jap movie is a repetiitive zombie cliche. So better not recommend it here. The good thing is that Japanese Cinema has got some really good movies and one of them will be hopefully recomended here soon.

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
If anybody had seen "Lords Of Dogtown" they would have easily guessed where Farhan Akhtar got "Rock On"s idea! Cheatin' Cheeky B@s***D

If anybody had seen "Lords Of Dogtown" they would have easily guessed where Farhan Akhtar got "Rock On"s idea! Cheatin' Cheeky B@s***D
Man these days praise anything coming out from bollywood,and a few days later you find that it was really someone else s idea,btw has anybody noticed the trend of copy paste trance music in our movies.

A few movies I would like to recommend
Man On Fire(action *ing-Denzel Washington)
Swimming Pool(mystery,intrigue)
Reservoir Dogs(action )
Heat(*ing-Robert De Niro,Al Pacino)
Predator 1(*ing-Arnold Schwarzengger)
Frantic(suspense,action*ing harrison ford (real nice movie))
The Pianist(ww2,holocaust *ing-adrien brody)
Face Off(action *ing john travolta,nicholas cage)
Sword of the Stranger(anime)

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?

I bet you haven't yet seen the movie.Apparently, the movie is based on real life happening(obviously modified to make a interesting movie).

watch the fuking movie before criticizing the movie\directors\actors ffs!

Hrithan2020

In the zone
I bet you haven't yet seen the movie.Apparently, the movie is based on real life happening(obviously modified to make a interesting movie).

watch the movie before criticizing the movie\directors\actors ffs!

Are u sure that its based on real-life or is it b'coz what u saw at the ending, which gave "real-life story" feel?
Or is it like DCH ( some situations drawn from real-life)?
I saw the movie and i liked it...

vish786

"The Gentleman"
The Illusionist, amazing movie & of a different kind, _must_ watch.. it grips the audience entirely till the end.
Rated: 8.5/10

Top Bottom