Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

ajaybc

Youngling
13 going on 30-good comedy,fantasy film.

It is abt a girl who wishes to be a 30 year old woman on her 13th birthday and becomes one the next day.

Has got some great songs from Madonna.

just watched "The air i breathe" , Really good movie.. great star cast..!

well if anyone of you watched the movie, can you please tell me the name of the song played when brendan fraser and Emile Hirsh enter the bar..!

damn, what music..! I really need it..! anyone?

legolas

Padawan
Black Hawk Down
I still hear the cries and roars and the guns :( If you saw "saving private ryan" you know what I am talking about.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^OMG....u just watched one of the best movies on war, this one rates high in my list, may be just cuz everything seemed authentic and there was no real single macho hero, neither side was bad or god.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
A few Good Men.This is by far one of Tom Cruise's most powerfully acted film so far.Outstanding performances by Jack Nicholson & Demi Moore.Man this is one courtroom movie which shouldn't be missed merely for it's raw acting performances.

Now onto watching Indiana Jones Triology back-to-back.Need to brush up on Indy's movies before I check out the latest one in theatre.:D

prasad_den

Padawan
Just watched Oldboy, as per t159's recommendations in one of his previous posts..! This movie is good.. maybe not as good as some of the Korean thrillers or romantic comedies, but still good and different from most of the mainstream movies.. deals with a topic that few would have the guts to do...
@T159 - Thanks mate... next in line is A Tale of Two Sisters, followed by The Classic :D

legolas

Padawan
Hey man I am surprised you watched it now, BHD is comes under my top 10 movies of all time......did you watch it with 5.1 audio.......if not when even you get a chance watch this one with 5.1 audio.......simple amazing...
Yes, I have no idea how I missed either. Its a 2001 movie and the execution and direction is flawless for that...

prasad_den

Padawan
:D :D Just now completed watching The Classic... Neat and touching love story.. Really a classic movie.. Must watch.
Anyways, two Korean movies is a little too much for a day.. so will watch the next one in line after 2 or 3 days.. :D

a_medico

Chillum Baba
Jimmy

A must watch for Mithunda's fans. Feels like we are watching some 80's movie. Mimohda is obese, hammy and awesome.

Real fun is in these movies.

Lover's concerto - Nice movie. The babe was nice. I think she was also in Bungee Jumping. Sad that she committed suicide in real life.

Next on my list - Don Mutthuswami, Valu, a marathi movie.

Last edited:

praka123

left this forum longback
oh man!mithun became so old na?
*movies.indiatimes.com/Movies/Bollywood/Don_Muthuswamy_Coming_Soon/articleshow/2726717.cms
EDIT: Just noted,this film is again a remake of OSCAR(1991) of S.Stallon :lol:
WTF?:rolleyes:

Mutthyswami? :lol: may be because of him(Mithun) settled in Coimbattoor in taamil nadu .
ps: he runs a 5 star hotel in ootty called "the monarch".In coimbatore he got a battery manufacturing facility for some international company(forgot the name) :D

Last edited: