Moto G discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
I registered to Flipkart so that I get an email as soon as Moto G gets in stock. Guess when the mail finally arrived? Today.
-_-

*i4.minus.com/jhl2DYESRQr5f.png
Fail FK. :p

anky

Youngling
i just received my soundmagic es18, using it on moto g and my laptop and i did not found found its quality upto the mark, infact i think the earphones i got with moto g is better than this. the problem is that the voice kind of shatters, and irritating, bass is good but sound is not so clear and smooth. i want to ask that is it possible that i have got faulty piece (ordered it from snapdeal worth rs 550) ?..

Tribalgeek

Geralt Of Rivia!
^^ sm es18 might be the issue.I own es18 and motoG and found the sound perfectly normal.check the iem with other phones.

I'm also having this problem
*forums.androidcentral.com/moto-g/347685-sim-not-recognised-moto-g.html

vikash

Journeyman
^ I've ordered a Moto G, taking it as a precautionary measure not to be off topic. :mrgreen:
Well, my real question is (sorry again), does someone else noticed a little noise on ES 18, even when no music is played. A little sound of just shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

anky

Youngling
^no..no hissing sound...but noise shatters...i just my es18 now..is it because it is new..(is this silly :p)..?

vikash

Journeyman
No shattering sound for me. I've used it with my Xperia walkman app, and I find the sound pretty nice and enjoyable. It improved with time, and I am also using it on my PC. Like Moto G, SM ES18 is also bang for the buck you spent. :-D

Superayush

Tech lover
I have es18 too and not experienced noise shattering and as for vikash that may be cable noise u hear as shhhh but I had a different problem that one of the earpieces sounded to have lower volume than another but later couldn't tell so (maybe my ear got used to it or it got fixed automatically :p) though wind sound/cable noise is privilant agreed.
But currently I use vsonic GR06 :)

vikash

Journeyman
About the back cover, has anyone used the colored ones, are they matte finished like the original one, or just a cheap plastic as I've read in flipkart reviews.

Anky, I am also looking forward to buy the red one. So did you like the color and the quality?

flyingcow

Shibe
i get some weird popping sounds when there is no sound currently playing...but i was aware of this issue before buying...

rickenjus

In the zone
Guys Guys.. our moto g has got some self-healing technology like lg G flex... :p

earlier I was having problem with my moto g's front camera ( flickering and green-pink vertical lines) but ystrday I checked it again and to my surprise its working fine now..

it also had another issue.. after plugging into usb it was becoming less responsive so today I reinstalled motorola device manager in my pc and now its as responsive as ever ..

although front camera has plagued with another issue.. now when I take a snap the image comes out to be a mirror image (left becomes right and vice versa) and same thing happens with the video recording.... !!!
any sol..

anky

Youngling
About the back cover, has anyone used the colored ones, are they matte finished like the original one, or just a cheap plastic as I've read in flipkart reviews.

Anky, I am also looking forward to buy the red one. So did you like the color and the quality?
quality of all covers are same, and red color lokks beautiful IMO, and royal blue is also good, i was confused between these two, but chose red and also i had to order quickly..:p...

does anybody got any email from flipkart about that 1000 + 500 rs offers..?

updated - extra back cover all plastic only, no matte finish...infact in bright light i can also see the battery inside through my red back cover

Last edited:

Abhi191

Broken In
yes the official colored back covers are just like plastic ones and not the same texture quality like the original cover.
Wish they were of the same quality.. ::duh2::duh2:

abhidev

Human Spambot
i just received my soundmagic es18, using it on moto g and my laptop and i did not found found its quality upto the mark, infact i think the earphones i got with moto g is better than this. the problem is that the voice kind of shatters, and irritating, bass is good but sound is not so clear and smooth. i want to ask that is it possible that i have got faulty piece (ordered it from snapdeal worth rs 550) ?..

it should get better after some usage

rickenjus

In the zone

use it for some time and then see.. well when I first tried es 18 I was blown away by the quality especially bass ( before that i was using earphone that comes with samsung handset ) and now with moto g they sound more amazing...

it may be possible that ur earphone has defect. u should have bought from flipkart..

and ya I too hate that shhh sound it makes when its wires moves...

Sudh4r

Fire Lord
although front camera has plagued with another issue.. now when I take a snap the image comes out to be a mirror image (left becomes right and vice versa) and same thing happens with the video recording.... !!!
any sol..

Your joking right ? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom