Micromax Funbook

nickzcool

Broken In
Hey my funbook automatically when the battery level is near 20% it can even be less or more than 20 ...eg 19,23........any one else with same issues

theoptimus

Right off the assembly line
Tested SHADOWGUN on Funbook. There were no noticable lags. Gameplay was good and comfortable to play on funbook. Overall performance of Funbook is good except for Battery backup and low resolution screen.
There are some issues with touchscreen while charging.
I managed to connect to internet using Reliance Netconnect+ dongle. Just changed Username and password fields in default TATA apn under mobile broadband.

Robin Hood

Just Do It
^^ OMG !!! Me too facing the same problem but...goes auto off @ 30%, no less no more. How to get rid off this ??? PLEASE GIVE ME SOME IDEA AS I AM VERY DESPERATE like a lot of other customers who are facing the same problem.

^^ Banned.

Again??? what happened ?

Last edited:

hapdtop

Broken In
Whenever I am trying to download some thing with the browser or trying to install some apps from the play store, its saying " unfortunately the process android.proces.media has stopped"
Hence I can't install any apps...
Can you suggest a remedy

I can install apps from the card

techiemaharaj

--> Techie - Maharaj
Whenever I am trying to download some thing with the browser or trying to install some apps from the play store, its saying " unfortunately the process android.proces.media has stopped"
Hence I can't install any apps...
Can you suggest a remedy

I can install apps from the card

Maybe cleaning the cache and user data might solve ur problem.
Had faced similar issues with browser on my phone and fixed it doing so.

Terabyte

In the zone
^^ OMG !!! Me too facing the same problem but...goes auto off @ 30%, no less no more. How to get rid off this ??? PLEASE GIVE ME SOME IDEA AS I AM VERY DESPERATE like a lot of other customers who are facing the same problem.
What problem are you guys facing? Is your tab switching off after reaching 30% battery or what?

BTW the touchscreen does act weird during charging, not always but sometimes.

simon

Houston we have a problem
I removed the micromax apps an other bloatware by using sdlink movies virtinit etc. Can any one tell me what will be the use of using a custom rom. Will it make the funbok faster ?Many threads explain on how to install new ROM but can any one direct or guide me to know what will be the advantages of installing a new rom and where to find the latest ROM
Will a Jelly bean version of OS be released for Funbook :)

Robin Hood

Just Do It
What problem are you guys facing? Is your tab switching off after reaching 30% battery or what?

Yes buddy, its getting switched off @ around 30% of battery, and it starts again only after plug in the charger/usb. And again getting switched off if we remove the charger !!!! Some have the problem @30 % some have @20% and some have even @80% !!!! So weird, right?

You can see a lot of user complaints in a website, just search " Micromax funbook problem/complaint" (the website named Complaint Board Forum i think.)

enticer86

Stay Silent!
Cleared the cache

Done a factory reset, but still the same......unable to download any app from the playstore
:-(

Flash it!

Anyone brought any keyboard etc for FB yet? Am making my mind for 7" Black Cover Case USB keyboard for android tablet (Brand New) Ipad Tablet MID | eBay

Terabyte

In the zone
Yes buddy, its getting switched off @ around 30% of battery, and it starts again only after plug in the charger/usb. And again getting switched off if we remove the charger !!!! Some have the problem @30 % some have @20% and some have even @80% !!!! So weird, right?
Well that's odd! I have never faced such issue till date even after reaching 17% battery. I think you should take your FB to service center and ask for a replacement if possible.

blackpearl

The Devil

You can see a lot of user complaints in a website, just search " Micromax funbook problem/complaint" (the website named Complaint Board Forum i think.)

Same problem. Switches off at 30%. How do I change this?

hapdtop

Broken In
Flash it!

Anyone brought any keyboard etc for FB yet? Am making my mind for 7" Black Cover Case USB keyboard for android tablet (Brand New) Ipad Tablet MID | eBay

Any other way can u suggest ....I'm not familiar with flashing

Don't forget to use the vodafone 100 off coupon while purchasing from ebay

vicks619

Broken In
guys i got my funbook with scrach guard on it. it is a little bubbly. Did any of you received with the scratch gurad pasted on it out of the box. I want to make sure that it is not used by somebody and repacked. is it come prepasted with scratch guard

nickzcool

Broken In
guys i got my funbook with scrach guard on it. it is a little bubbly. Did any of you received with the scratch gurad pasted on it out of the box. I want to make sure that it is not used by somebody and repacked. is it come prepasted with scratch guard

Yes it was allready pasted and it was bubbly too and I got it from the distributer

Top Bottom