Metro: Last Light

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
Re: Metro: Last Light Discussion Thread

GeForce.com Metro: Last Light Quality Setting Interactive Comparison: Very High Versus Low

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar

The reviews are out guys:

Metro: Last Light Review - GameSpot.com

Metro: Last Light Review - IGN

Metro: Last Light Review for PC - Cheat Code Central

Metro: Last Light Review - ShopTo.Net

The reviews seem positive and gamespot asia gave it a 9/10. No negative reviews.
Its having performance issues with amd cards according to gamespot. But that should be temporary until a driver release.
This game is speculated to be more forgiving to systems than the last one.

Anyone up to the challenge of running it?
OT : you really banned?

The reviews are out guys:

Metro: Last Light Review - GameSpot.com

Metro: Last Light Review - IGN

Metro: Last Light Review for PC - Cheat Code Central

Metro: Last Light Review - ShopTo.Net

The reviews seem positive and gamespot asia gave it a 9/10. No negative reviews.
Its having performance issues with amd cards according to gamespot. But that should be temporary until a driver release.
This game is speculated to be more forgiving to systems than the last one.

Anyone up to the challenge of running it?

Performance issues were identified with dual sli TITANS too :lol:
According to TB, when ssaa is on, even the dual titans are lagging with more than 50% drop in frame rate.... Check his WTF in youtube to see how beautiful the game is....

^which WTF?? :lol:

Search WTF is Metro Last light.... the WTF series Total biscuit (TB...indie game journalist) is a first impressions sereis unlike the reviews you see from IGN etc.. check them out they are fun.
TB is quite cynical about every game and hence the name cynical brit.

iittopper

Wise Old Owl

yeah this game is a disaster for amd card .
*i.imgur.com/5MDUV7V.png

Without SSAA

*i.imgur.com/Wx2QiUd.png

yeah this game is a disaster for amd card .
*i.imgur.com/5MDUV7V.png

Without SSAA

*i.imgur.com/Wx2QiUd.png

darkv0id

Journeyman

^ That is just plain awful optimization. I know Nvidia is their partner and all, but a 7870 being outperformed by 560 Ti, even with Advance PhysX off ?

iittopper

Wise Old Owl

^ Well that was expected , metro 2033 was also disaster for amd card when you enable direct x11 . Lots of 7950 / 7970 /7870 are having fps drop , glitch . SO avoid the game for the time being till a new driver is released which minimize this issue :)

iittopper

Wise Old Owl

^ Its not like it run great with nvidia card . This game is horribly optimized for the pc .

rahulkadukar

Broken In

With this shitty DLC practice the only thing worth doing is to wait for this to drop till $5 and then buy it.

Can't believe difficulty setting is a DLC. This is plain stupid.

darkv0id

Journeyman

You think that's a bad idea?

The top games being horribly optimized for pc makes me think that way :(

Well I can't really say if it's a bad or a good idea per se, depends on how badly you want the PS3 exclusives. Even if it sucks that you can't play on the highest settings after purchasing a 30k+ card, remember that for this game, even the medium settings @ 1080p/60fps will be WAY better than what you will get on the PS3.

iittopper

Wise Old Owl

this game look bad on ps3 . Dont even compare it . Basically , metro last night graphics is as good as crysis 3 but only with rusty environment .

*fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/082/9/3/metrolastlightphysx_by_teddyterror-d5z1byf.gif

cyborg47

Technomancer

I've no interest in this game, but if you people do, read this before torrenting it.

Jason Rubin: Metro: Last Light is the "triumph of an underdog" | GamesIndustry International

sad $hit :|

Top Bottom