Metal gear solid v: The phantom pain

When i am just chilling and doing fob and basically not capturing/fultoning enemies, i dont lost troops.
But when i do mission and side op, i lose a lot of soldiers, some Security Team or R&D Team will lose a level. My Waiting Room is empty since i beat the game. NO ONE GOES TO THE WAITING ROOM. I remember having a lot of people in Waiting Room when i was doing some 30ish Main Story Missions

I did Code Breaker mission so many times, fultoning 90+ soldiers everytime. But all it does it reduce the number of soldiers in Mother base.
I have not been attacked in FOB the entire month of November. And the number of soldiers in my FOB BRIG is constant for weeks (260 something ). And yes, i do leave the game running the entire night.

My troop amount says x1400 for the past few weeks, never changing. Yet i can never fill up all my 4/4 bases.

And what is this Soldier Capacity reached ??

I simply cannot fill up all the 200/200 space in my base. Soldiers simply dissapear. I dont have a single Harrasser or Unsanitary troublemaker, i always get rid of them even if they are S rank. I dont think there is a reason for my soldiers to simply leave

- - - Updated - - -

When i am just chilling and doing fob and basically not capturing/fultoning enemies, i dont lost troops.
But when i do mission and side op, i lose a lot of soldiers, some Security Team or R&D Team will lose a level. My Waiting Room is empty since i beat the game. NO ONE GOES TO THE WAITING ROOM. I remember having a lot of people in Waiting Room when i was doing some 30ish Main Story Missions

I did Code Breaker mission so many times, fultoning 90+ soldiers everytime. But all it does it reduce the number of soldiers in Mother base.
I have not been attacked in FOB the entire month of November. And the number of soldiers in my FOB BRIG is constant for weeks (260 something ). And yes, i do leave the game running the entire night.

My troop amount says x1400 for the past few weeks, never changing. Yet i can never fill up all my 4/4 bases.

And what is this Soldier Capacity reached ??

I simply cannot fill up all the 200/200 space in my base. Soldiers simply dissapear. I dont have a single Harrasser or Unsanitary troublemaker, i always get rid of them even if they are S rank. I dont think there is a reason for my soldiers to simply leave

chimera201

Wise Old Owl
  • There is another important secret in Metal Gear Solid V: a hidden event that can only be unlocked when very specific conditions are fulfilled.

1. You must have completed Mission 31.
    2. You must not own or be currently developing a nuclear weapon. If you have any nukes in stock, you must dismantle them.
    3. Certain conditions related to nuclear proliferation must be met on the regional server for your corresponding gaming platform (PlayStation®4, PlayStation®3, Xbox One, Xbox 360®, PC(Steam®)).
    4. All nuclear weapons on the regional server corresponding to your console or platform must have been dismantled. In other words, the amount of nukes on your platform's server must be equal to 0. *

* If all four conditions are met, you will automatically trigger the secret nuclear disarmament event when you return to Mother Base or after you complete a main mission. Should new nukes be developed after conditions 3 and 4 have been fulfilled, this event can be repeated by fulfilling all four conditions again.

You can check this information and more on the Piggyback's Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain Complete Official Guide.

** Nuclear weapons owned per platform

* By November 1st
    - PlayStation®4: 2761
    - PlayStation®3: 1685
    - Xbox One: 525
    - Xbox 360®: 1011
    - PC(Steam®): 36552

* By November 25th
    - PlayStation®4: 352
    - PlayStation®3: 250
    - Xbox One: 96
    - Xbox 360®: 85
    - PC(Steam®): 15691

• We will be updating the amount of nuclear weapons owned per platform regularly through our official twitter accounts.

The Metal Gear Solid V Players Trying To Do The Impossible

chimera201

Wise Old Owl
Kojima's new game will be published by Sony, is also coming to PC, won't be Silent Hills - Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain for PS4 News

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
Increasing your bond level with D-Horse will eventually earn you the "poop on command" skill for D-Horse, which does exactly what it says.

Leaving horse droppings in the road will cause vehicles to swerve when driving over it.

11/10 would do again!! xDD :rofl:

Nerevarine

Incarnate
This new MGS has too many of these unrealistic quirks lol, one or two jokes like this is okay but come on, this completely breaks the immersion and balance
Remember the rocket hand and the card board box

chimera201

Wise Old Owl
Kojima Productions' next work

*images.eurogamer.net/2015/articles/1/8/3/0/9/5/0/146351136243.jpg/EG11/resize/600x-1/quality/80/format/jpg

Top Bottom