Medal of Honor : Warfighter

dan4u

Took Off!!!
IGN MoH:Warfighter Review Score:- 4/10
wtf How can it be this bad??? :-?, or is everyone taking a swing at EA?

gameranand

Living to Play
Well obviously game is bad and not compelling in anyway, but as for me I never go for reviews, I prefer to make a opinion after playing the game myself. :)

cyborg47

Technomancer
IGN MoH:Warfighter Review Score:- 4/10
wtf How can it be this bad??? :-?, or is everyone taking a swing at EA?

Fifa 13 is getting a lot of praise, so nothing against EA. MoH is the kind of game that gives the player what they would typically expect from a military FPS..set pieces everywhere. Some say its too cliched, 'been there and done that' type of stuff. It also fails badly on the technical level...bullets passing through walls, friendly AI not giving a $hit about you, uneven tiles as your enemy(yeah you heard that right, a sniper cannot kill you but a few uneven tiles can, with just one shot :p ), clunky interface, stupid a$$ pretentious characters and story etc..

That's the reason I said I felt sorry for the people who bought the game. 60$ for a game that hasn't changed since 1999, takes itself too seriously :|

Well obviously game is bad and not compelling in anyway, but as for me I never go for reviews, I prefer to make a opinion after playing the game myself. :)

That would be a waste of time, don't you think? :p

gameranand

Living to Play
Can't say that. Some people may like it. If MoH:W's their first FPS, then they're sure gonna like it.

Exactly. You never know what others might like. The hardcore fans of FPS games might like it. For me its a waste as I am not much in FPS games but for FPS fan this game might be a good idea. :)

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'm a hardcore fan of FPS games and reading all these posts and reviews making me confused ... I can't resist anymore .. I need to play this game to find out if it's good or not .. at-least the SP side which matters to me a lot.

gameranand

Living to Play
I'm a hardcore fan of FPS games and reading all these posts and reviews making me confused ... I can't resist anymore .. I need to play this game to find out if it's good or not .. at-least the SP side which matters to me a lot.

Well then play. Good for me as I'll get a first hand feedback from you. :wink:

Top Bottom