Medal of Honor : Warfighter

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Well - played this game for 3.5 Hours and my impression about this game has changed - it's a lot better than the previous MoH - the gameplay can be easily compared with latest CoD games and sometime it's even better ;-) - A must play game of this year ...

cyborg47

Technomancer
Well - played this game for 3.5 Hours and my impression about this game has changed - it's a lot better than the previous MoH - the gameplay can be easily compared with latest CoD games and sometime it's even better ;-) - A must play game of this year ...

faced the toughest boss yet? the uneven tiles? :p

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ no and actually not a single issue you mentioned on the post # 172 on the previous page ;-)

Thunder

Journeyman
Finished the game yesterday. The Single Player Campaign was great. It was a nice mix of fps and nfs :p
I faced only 1 bug in the game when the next level was not loading after the Dubai Mission. But apart from that it was a good game.

@topgear The Ending is pretty nice, you will enjoy it :) . Do post here when you finish the game :)

I found the ending much better than all the CoD's but then again that's just me. :)

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Finished the game yesterday. The Single Player Campaign was great. It was a nice mix of fps and nfs :p
I faced only 1 bug in the game when the next level was not loading after the Dubai Mission. But apart from that it was a good game.

@topgear The Ending is pretty nice, you will enjoy it :) . Do post here when you finish the game :)

I found the ending much better than all the CoD's but then again that's just me. :)

I've not faced any such issue but occasionally the game will hang for a moment - say for 5 seconds when you finish one mission and before the starting of the cutscene of the next mission ..

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Just started this, been playing for an hour, I like it so far. Graphics are good, gameplay too, too easy still, loved the sniping technique, car chase, nice all over. Let's see...

gameranand

Living to Play
Just started this, been playing for an hour, I like it so far. Graphics are good, gameplay too, too easy still, loved the sniping technique, car chase, nice all over. Let's see...

I am glad you are liking some game. :p

Note - This is not sarcasm.

ithehappy

Human Spambot
I think I am on the last mission, is there a way to change difficulty level?

Never mind, finished. SP campaign is short, too short imo. Just when I got more interested it finished! Nice game. Definitely worth playing :| Graphics were okay, gameplay was very good, however pretty easy on Normal. Enjoyed the short racing. Sensable story at least! Just wished the ending had more thrill play wise than nice cinematic effect.
7/10.

Last edited:

cyborg47

Technomancer
It belongs to the same genre, or you can easily call it a COD clone. But the glitches and bugs are new though ;)

gameranand

Living to Play
well I have never played any of MOH games..is warfighter worth?
if its COD type then I might give it a try :)

Previously MOH series was better than COD series but with this game they are all the same so you can go for it if you like COD games. :)

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
@ Zangetsu - if you need a real feeling of MoH start with Alied Assault - Play breakthrough and Spearhead exp. packs, Jump to Airborne - skip Pacific assault and MoH 2010. About Warfighter - it's a mix of more COD and BF3 but at-least it's it's better the previous 2010 version - so it's worth giving a try but don't forget to play the previous MoH titles atleat AA and AB - both are the best MoH games ever made IMO.

Top Bottom