Medal of Honor : Warfighter

ithehappy

Human Spambot
my previous answer in this thread was for samudragupta and by "run" I did not say that this game will run with all maxed out settings on Op's laptop.

and is it even believable that you did not check a game trailer before ??
Oh, that's okay. I hope I will be able to run it at max though, weird, but I just hope.

And I meant the trailer of this game :-(

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
And I meant the trailer of this game :-(

ok .. got it.

Oh, that's okay. I hope I will be able to run it at max though, weird, but I just hope.

have a look at this ;-)

Minimum :
Operating System - Windows XP (SP3), Windows Vista (SP2), Windows 7
Processor - Pentium D, 3.2GHz / Core 2 Duo, 2.0GHz / Athlon 64 X2
Memory - 2GB RAM
Video Card - Video card must be 256MB or more and contain these chipsets or better: NVIDIA GeForce 7800 GT ; ATI X1900. Laptop versions of these chipsets may work but are not supported. Updates to your video and sound card drivers may be required.
HDD Space - 9GB
Soundcard - Soundcard with DirectX 9.0c compatibility
DirectX - DirectX 9.0c
Disc Drive - 8x or faster CD/DVD Drive

Recommended :
Operating System - Windows Vista (SP2), Windows 7
Processor - QuadCore 2.0Ghz
Memory - 2GB RAM+
Video Card - A video card with 512MB of VRAM and one of the following chipsets: NVIDIA GeForce GTX260; ATI Raedeon 4870
HDD Space - 9GB
Soundcard - Soundcard with DirectX 10 compatibility
DirectX - DirectX 10
Disc Drive - 16X CD/DVD Drive

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
A HD5770 performs on par with HD4870/GTX 260 - in some games faster and in some games a little slower and a HD5770 was never a 10k card and a long time back GTX 260 was available at ~10k and all of them are more than 2 years old card.

dan4u

Took Off!!!
ok guys, MOH warfighter is Published by EA and runs on frostbite 2 engine, like BF3. I don't know if there'll be a lot of difference between these two games, yea the maps will be different and there will be slight variations in gameplay, but the overall package seems similar. EA will probably release a premium, like in BF3, and make more money. personally I just see this as EA's way to milk the consumer....

gameranand

Living to Play
Gameplay wise there would be small difference as both are based on same engine but hey gameplay of BF3 was very nice so I have no complaints about it. Story should be very good for the SP part. :)

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
So far the trailers of this game looked great - so Sp campaign is going to be very good IMO - at-least better than the previous MoH game for sure ;-)

BTW, check out this news :
*gamingbolt.com/moh-warfighter-and-nfs-most-wanted-release-date-postponed-in-india

dan4u

Took Off!!!
I'm going wait till the release. Not impressed with the current game play

I second that. also there's a promotion in the US/UK, those who bought BF3 premium will get 50% off on MOH, maybe we'll get something like that around christmas/new year :pray: ......

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
that 50% off is only for preorders.... might come down to 750 bucks .. lol let me check once I reach home..

dan4u

Took Off!!!
yea its for pre-orders, EA might come out with some promotions during year end for India. its a clever way to make sales, those who buy/bought BF3 premium will get 50% off for MOH. if MOH doesn't sell well in India they might bring this offer for us.

dan4u

Took Off!!!
:p lol yea that's true, but some games (like BF3) is to be bought for its MP, if you acquire it "by-other-means" you'll only play the SP and that's like only watching the trailer of a movie.:p

Top Bottom