Medal of Honor : Warfighter

cyborg47

Technomancer
okay now who else thinks the MoH demo kicked the BO2 demo out of E3? They re both scripted as hell, but I felt MoH was more dynamic.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Holy Cow .. it looks amazing!!! Rs. 1499 for Limited Edition on origin, will order from flipkart when it becomes available..

cyborg47

Technomancer
I remember flaming NVIDIAGeek some time ago when he said that EA was ripping people off with Premium, turns out that he's kinda right and they're actually doing it, not on a larger scale though, you can expect more ripping in the future. The trailer, sucked, visuals looks great, rest is all the same generic crap with more staged battles and explosions, meh!

Last edited:

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
I remember flaming NVIDIAGeek some time ago when he said that EA was ripping people off with Premium, turns out that he's kinda right and they're actually doing it, not on a larger scale though, you can expect more ripping in the future. The trailer, sucked, visuals looks great, rest is all the same generic crap with more staged battles and explosions, meh!

Yeah, I'm worried about the future of gaming industry. We need games like Dishonored, Watch_Dogs and some new IPs instead of milking the same series.

And to argue that EA are indeed rippin' us off on a large scale. Here, mate, lookie here. :mrgreen:

Goddamned BF4 already. See? They ripped out our spine like a Predator with Premium. We've been had by them! :-?

[YOUTUBE]B9ZaUpHFDLA[/YOUTUBE]

gamebusterz

Right off the assembly line
I am desperately waiting for this one because of Frostbite, man it adds so much realism to the game, i watched the E3 gameplay and it was fantastic, like Battlefield but with a slightly different approach.

I didn't find the previous MOH good because it had a crappy gameplay. Anyways,this one is going to be A_W_E_S_O_M_E !
:razz:

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
here's one more reason to get MOHW-LE ;-)
EA Announces Medal of Honor Warfighter Limited Edition to Include Access to Exclusive Battlefield 4 Beta - MarketWatch

funskar

Padawan
here's one more reason to get MOHW-LE ;-)
EA Announces Medal of Honor Warfighter Limited Edition to Include Access to Exclusive Battlefield 4 Beta - MarketWatch

lol:lol:
same link i was going to post..
Anyways Moh - Warfighter new gameplay trailor
[YOUTUBE]youtu.be/B9ZaUpHFDLA[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Really?
Never checked a trailer before but after seeing it I gotta say the graphics is outstanding.

my previous answer in this thread was for samudragupta and by "run" I did not say that this game will run with all maxed out settings on Op's laptop and I can't say about OP but for you better looking game is more important rather that the gameplay itself.

and is it even believable that you did not check a game trailer before ?? May be your browser has some sort of issue with flash/swf plugin - get it fixed ;-)

Top Bottom