Alok

Adventurer
^^pretty cool.......make them fly and shoot in the air.

Weapon customiztion looking more easy and interesting.

Hoping a lot from this!!!

gameranand

Living to Play
Hey Fellas Miranda Lawson is coming to Mass Effect 3. I asked Yvonne on facebook about this and she said if she didn't died in Mass Effect 2 she will be in Mass Effect 3. :)
*www.mediafire.com/imgbnc.php/8d37f8a0197cbb2e5f10f310b059e1abb5f7b400114051fbc8e84c2f1cd1aecb6g.jpg

gameranand

Living to Play
Man oh man pure hotness will be there. When ME3 will come out I'll play the whole series about 2 or 3 times with different love companions and 1 with Miranda specially. :))

sameer.pur

The Chosen One
I already have my save games ready from ME1->ME2 with all preferred choices and everyone alive and with love interest of Liara. Ready to import that into ME3.. :p

Alok

Adventurer
GAMESPOT said:
Mass Effect 3 to be
Shepard's last
appearance

In BioWare's Mass Effect
universe, Commander
Shepard has enjoyed a
distinguished career, but if
it continues beyond next
year's Mass Effect 3,
gamers won't be seeing it.
The developer confirmed
for PC Gamer earlier this
month that it won't be
returning to the
protagonist of the Mass
Effect trilogy after the
third game's release.
"After this, Commander
Shepard's story is
complete," producer
Michael Gamble told the
site. When asked if that
meant Shepard definitely
won't be in future Mass
Effect games, Gamble
responded, "Correct."
That doesn't mean the
Mass Effect universe is in
danger of going away.
BioWare CEO Dr. Ray
Muzyka told PC Gamer
that the studio has
"ambitious plans to
continue this franchise,"
and is looking at Mass
Effect 3 as an opportunity
to make an entry point for
newcomers to the series.
Set for release on the PC,
PlayStation 3, and Xbox
360 on March 6, Mass
Effect 3 sees planet Earth
under siege. The attackers
are the Reapers, a race of
heavily armed sentient
spacecraft that were
central to the plot of the
first Mass Effect. The
return of the Reapers to
the series was concretely
revealed in Arrival, the
last installment of
downloadable content for
Mass Effect 2.
In Mass Effect 3, players
will once again take on
the role of Shepard, who
is now on the run from
the shadowy pro-human
organization Cerberus. To
save Earth, Shepard must
travel the galaxy trying to
rally support from alien
civilizations with varying
degrees of sympathy.

gameranand

Living to Play
Well it was clear much before this. Bioware also told IGN in an interview. But for those who didn't saw that its a sad update. :)

varunb

Working in an IT company
An advertisement in a South African magazine suggests Mass Effect 3 has multiplayer.

A scan of a South African magazine, below, reveals the contents of the Mass Effect 3 Collector's Edition. In that list is mention of an "online multiplayer pass".

*images.eurogamer.net/2011/articles//a/1/4/0/6/6/9/3/158884k7uy.jpg.jpg

Sources have told Eurogamer that Mass Effect 3 includes an online enabled co-op mode that is standalone and features competitive elements.

We understand BioWare Montreal was creating a multiplayer Mass Effect experience, either as a standalone game or component of Mass Effect 3.

"We haven't talked at all about multiplayer in the Mass Effect franchise, but we're exploring multiplayer in all of our games and all of our franchises," BioWare co-founder Ray Muzyka told Eurogamer in June. "It's always an idea we're interested in.

"The short answer is we have no comment on that. But we're interested in the idea of multiplayer."

Separately, Eurogamer understands a Mass Effect-related announcement will be made later this month.

Credits to Eurogamer.net

gameranand

Living to Play
Quite interesting news. I think they'll add co-op MP but pesonally I really can't say whether I'll like this feature or hate it.

varunb

Working in an IT company
Ok guys its confirmed that this game will feature multiplayer.

Source PC Gamer

I am also hoping that the new reveal is the multiplayer mode but neither Bioware nor EA has given any official statement so I would say hold your horses champ. Wait for a review from the magazine's side atleast.

gameranand

Living to Play
I am also hoping that the new reveal is the multiplayer mode but neither Bioware nor EA has given any official statement so I would say hold your horses champ. Wait for a review from the magazine's side atleast.

Will do Commander. :D:D:p

gameranand

Living to Play
Alright guys Casey hudson said himself that Co-op MP will be there in ME3.
Personally I don't like this and bioware is becoming just a developer rather than the developer day by day. Some months ago they said there will be no MP in ME3. It may be present in future ME games but not in this one. Now here we are with this news just to gather some more gamers and pissing off existing fans.

Last edited:
Top Bottom