Lumia 930 or an Android again? So confused!!

You are going way beyond what's needed to take a decision.

Lumia 930: If you want to shut the mouths of all Android fans with your magnificent photos and a never-slowing OS.
Android: If you want to show off your tech skills and the ability to tweak and hack things, thereby shutting up WP fans.

srkmish

Ambassador of Buzz
Want to again ask this question again: Is windows really a never slowing os? Is it true for all members here who have used it say over a period of 6 months or more?

I've used it for over 9 months and to this date, it has never slowed down.

(until I installed the beta 8.1 updates this week)

OP
ithehappy

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Cause he has the octa core version which has shitty development :p
That's right. But even if it had custom ROM available I would never use it. Kernel is okay, ROM is absolutely not.
You are going way beyond what's needed to take a decision.

Lumia 930: If you want to shut the mouths of all Android fans with your magnificent photos and a never-slowing OS.
Android: If you want to show off your tech skills and the ability to tweak and hack things, thereby shutting up WP fans.
No, I'm not going way beyond to take this decision!

Lol, those are the points? As both of them have 'show off' in them I guess I should go for a Nokia 1200 or something. Cause I don't don't know what show off is, never will, don't wanna :cool:

Two reasons I've chosen these three phones, One, I don't like to downgrade, Two, too much money is floating around! If I were using something like an S2, a mid range phone would've been my choice. Spending big behind a sodding phone makes no sense to me any more.
:)

That's right. But even if it had custom ROM available I would never use it. Kernel is okay, ROM is absolutely not.

No, I'm not going way beyond to take this decision!

Lol, those are the points? As both of them have 'show off' in them I guess I should go for a Nokia 1200 or something. Cause I don't don't know what show off is, never will, don't wanna :cool:

Two reasons I've chosen these three phones, One, I don't like to downgrade, Two, too much money is floating around! If I were using something like an S2, a mid range phone would've been my choice. Spending big behind a sodding phone makes no sense to me any more.
:)

this :p

See, the point is to have that phone which makes a foreseeable future in both development and reliability. Build quality is a must for any phone priced that much and so is support for upgrades and performance improvements. As much as we all like to bash the other OS, we often forget to actually discuss the phone...

OP
ithehappy

ithehappy

Human Spambot
this :p

See, the point is to have that phone which makes a foreseeable future in both development and reliability. Build quality is a must for any phone priced that much and so is support for upgrades and performance improvements. As much as we all like to bash the other OS, we often forget to actually discuss the phone...
Yes, build quality should be the top priority while any manufacturers make a phone! Unfortunately only hTC, Nokia and to some percentage Sony focus on that.

Whatever I'll buy, even if I have to give up a lot, my next phone will be one with great build quality where I'll have the confidence that if I even accidentally drop it nothing will happen. In that section M8 is leading by quite a distance, Z2 following.

OP
ithehappy

ithehappy

Human Spambot
*www.gsmarena.com/samsung_galaxy_s5_vs_htc_one_m8-review-1067p9.php
*www.gsmarena.com/htc_one_m8-review-1062p8.php
Quite meaningless comparison and results are just what expected it to be.
A 16 mp sensor will catch more resolution than a 4 mp or up or whatever, and more resolution means more details, so while cropping an image it'll look better.

M8's sensor itself isn't bad at all, as long as you don't need to use it as a professional equipment.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
if you havent ever used a windows phone, ask a friend to exchange phones for a day..If you like the feel, get it otherwise dont..

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
^ *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/mobiles-tablets/183123-flagship-killer-oneplus.html

- - - Updated - - -

*oneplus.net/one#specifications

OP
ithehappy

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Yeah, was just reading about it. Nice, but I will stay away from it as far as I can, it has Cyanogen tagged at back :|

Top Bottom