Legality of Mac OS X TOS

Status
Not open for further replies.

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
You're a big fat liar, that's what.

It's absolutely impossible.

Yeah, too bad I broke the Apple shaped bubble in front of your eyes.

Why, oh why don't I have the bluetooth adapter with me in bangalore & why do I have to wait till 3rd april to reach lucknow & post the pics & videos of the Apple store guy doing it right in front of me. :D....

U r an *****. mind your language, like I said U hardly have any idea about the real world.

You're a big fat liar, that's what.

It's absolutely impossible.
this calls for photographic evidence.
I am quite far away from forum mall, so saurav, please go and get a snap from your mobile, and post it here(but don't let it reach apple :p)

Why, oh why don't I have the bluetooth adapter with me in bangalore & why do I have to wait till 3rd april to reach lucknow & post the pics & videos of the Apple store guy doing it right in front of me. :D....
dude, I am impatient. I can't wait that long.
atleast try and use a friend's adapter.
or use the USB cable and download image to a computer.

Last edited:

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
Yo, wait....plz, I m at my Ex-Boss' home, can't use her Laptop this much yaar.

As u read above, I already have the Photograph but it is in my Phone & I don't have bluetooth to upload to this PC. So wait till I reach Lucknow or go to forum mall & look at the 20 inch iMac on display in the left side of the entrance door with the user name "Leopard Demo". There is a Macbook air opposite ot it, & I found that 12" HP Tz2000X touchscreen laptop for Rs 55k demonstrated below the escalator in HP stall is better then Macbook Air.

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
^well!u cannot vouch for them!whatever aakhir Hindustani to hai :D! they'll do more than this!hear in Cochin(kochi),the dealer reportedly helped dual-booting mbp :lol: ofcourse with pirated stuffs(a college professor from pala college said).

setting up sheesh mahals and stuffs will not bring the international feeling,ppl also shudve to ;) whatever stringent guidelines apple will issue,wont hold true with a retail/local dealer even with a benz/bentley dealer for that matter ;)
They won't do something which doesn't really do them any good and blatantly harms the company that pays their bills.

They're not morons.

Yo, wait....plz, I m at my Ex-Boss' home, can't use her Laptop this much yaar.

As u read above, I already have the Photograph but it is in my Phone & I don't have bluetooth to upload to this PC. So wait till I reach Lucknow.
OK, OK, I will wait. But next time, take your adapter with you wherever you go.
:grumbles:

They won't do something which doesn't really do them any good and blatantly harms the company that pays their bills.

They're not morons.
wait till April Third for dennis ritchie's sake...
I hope this is not an April Fool's joke:mad:

Last edited:

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
Gautam, it is not....

When I entered, a guy was demonstrating Windows Vista pirated running in Parallels in the 24" iMac on the left side of the entrance door with a dog wallpaper. I saw that & started using the Mac, the guy said "sir, this is how it works etc etc..." but when he saw me working like a pro with the apple keyboard in a ziffy he realized that I m not a Mac noob & he left himself, I played with the iMac a bit. The guy asked "do u own a Mac?". I said "No, I work on Vista" He said "Mac is better, Vista sux", I said "ya, maybe that's why u have Vista running in Parallels here in this 24" iMac" :D. He said "Vista needs atleast 2 GB RAM", so I said "& this Mac also comes with 2 GB RAM already installed, isn't it???"...bechara...chup ho gaya.

This is the first time I saw Terminal running in leopard in an Apple store, with leo_xxxpatched.dmg file mounted on desktop. I took the pic but the store guy thought I was about to take the pic so he quickly came & dismounted the dmgs, but it was too late :D. He pulled the external HD from the USB port of the iMac & Mac hanged. he tried logging off & it still did not buzz, did not logged him off. I said "Can I use it, I can fix it"...He gave it to me, I simply rebooted it & the trash was then empty from that leopard patched DVD.

Another Uncle, next to me was buying office 2008 for Mac in a Mosar Baer DVD :D

Next to it was a Macbook Air, hey, who said it is very lite???? Go lift it yourself & u will know. The HP TZ0000x Touchscreen Ultra portable was better then it, u can find it in HP stall below the escalator.

Transit has some nice food stalls.....specially rajdhani stall.

mediator

Technomancer
gx said:
"No, I work on Vista" He said "Mac is better, Vista sux", I said "ya, maybe that's why u have Vista running in Parallels here in this 24" iMac" :grin:. He said "Vista needs atleast 2 GB RAM", so I said "& this Mac also comes with 2 GB RAM already installed, isn't it???"...bechara...chup ho gaya.
lolz

gx said:
Another Uncle, next to me was buying office 2008 for Mac in a Mosar Baer DVD :grin:
Thats everywhere dood. Innocent souls looted so openly :oops:. "Jugaad" is one of the fields where we specialize more than the others.

ring_wraith

=--=l33t=--=
Gautam, it is not....

When I entered, a guy was demonstrating Windows Vista pirated running in Parallels in the 24" iMac on the left side of the entrance door with a dog wallpaper. I saw that & started using the Mac, the guy said "sir, this is how it works etc etc..." but when he saw me working like a pro with the apple keyboard in a ziffy he realized that I m not a Mac noob & he left himself, I played with the iMac a bit. The guy asked "do u own a Mac?". I said "No, I work on Vista" He said "Mac is better, Vista sux", I said "ya, maybe that's why u have Vista running in Parallels here in this 24" iMac" :D. He said "Vista needs atleast 2 GB RAM", so I said "& this Mac also comes with 2 GB RAM already installed, isn't it???"...bechara...chup ho gaya.

This is the first time I saw Terminal running in leopard in an Apple store, with leo_xxxpatched.dmg file mounted on desktop. I took the pic but the store guy thought I was about to take the pic so he quickly came & dismounted the dmgs, but it was too late :D. He pulled the external HD from the USB port of the iMac & Mac hanged. he tried logging off & it still did not buzz, did not logged him off. I said "Can I use it, I can fix it"...He gave it to me, I simply rebooted it & the trash was then empty from that leopard patched DVD.

Another Uncle, next to me was buying office 2008 for Mac in a Mosar Baer DVD :D

Next to it was a Macbook Air, hey, who said it is very lite???? Go lift it yourself & u will know. The HP TZ0000x Touchscreen Ultra portable was better then it, u can find it in HP stall below the escalator.

Transit has some nice food stalls.....specially rajdhani stall.

First off, this is news to me. I had no idea people in the Imagine stores had heard of the OSX86 project, leave alone sold patched leopard DVDs.

Also, MBA's selling point is thin, not light. It is pretty heavy. I've lifted one myself.

And the ponnusamy [spelling?] stall has some awesome biryani.

and,

They're not morons.

What world you living in? An ideal world where people actually have a conscience? No one would care a damn about the company's good as long as they are getting paid for it. And yeah, it is doing them good. The money made by selling the Pirated software, be it Leopard or Office, goes in their pockets and not Apple's. That's all they really care about.

Don't be so naive.

@saurav: next time you visit forum mall, call me. I will be there with a video camera :D

sounds toooo intresting.

only two days left for the reveal I guess...

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
i wudnt be surprised considering the fact tht it is IT capital chances of ppl thr knowing osx86 are quite high

i wudnt be surprised considering the fact tht it is IT capital chances of ppl thr knowing osx86 are quite high
you will be surprised.
there are more apple fans here than anywhere else, but most of them are non geeks. To them, OSX is a eye-candy box which can be obtained nowhere else.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
you will be surprised.
there are more apple fans here than anywhere else, but most of them are non geeks. To them, OSX is a eye-candy box which can be obtained nowhere else.
arre all osx users are like tht .... udhar kya idhar hi dekh le :D

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^isnt compiz-fusion more sweet ?? with emerald theme manager.
Virtually u can make GUI anything

ring_wraith

=--=l33t=--=
@ T159, 95% of people think that compiz-fusion is a candybar.

Can't expect non-geeks to go to all that hassle to actually pretty up their own GUIs.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^but some flavors do come with compiz-fusion pre-baked ready to serve :D

Well I dont actually use Compiz-fusion, just was sharing my opinion

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
Oh well, I m back at home, reached here at 6 am & before I go to sleep...I want to post all the pics & videos etc so that arya can continue to argue about his perfect Apple world & his smugness, while I will laugh at him & sleep tight,,...

Apple Imagine Store in The Forum Mall, Bangalore

*img381.imageshack.us/img381/7858/appleimaginestoremw6.jpg

iMac with Leopard & Office 2008 for Mac DVD image mounted

*img381.imageshack.us/img381/6894/imac20qz9.jpg

Download the videos from my Public Skydrive.

Rest of the stuff I am posting in Bangalore thread.

ray|raven

Think Zen.
^Dude, the images are too small for detail,cant see any dmg files.
maybe the videos are better, cant say, am at work and cant access skydrive.

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
All Mac users here have, without exception, used Windows and Linux as well and all of them universally agree that Mac is the best platform to be on.

Most Vista users here, without exception, used Mac & Linux as well & all of them universally agree that Vista is the best platform to be on.

But, of course, that makes us biased, right? You can only be considered unbiased if you don't vouch for the Vista because, clearly, if you do so, you've been brainwashed by Steve Balmar's mystic forces.

So, to answer your question–I, as one of the very few people here who've actually used various iterations of Windows, several Linux distros (though not as extensively as Windows or Mac OS X) and Mac OS X Tiger and Leopard, can say with experience backing me up that Vista is unparalleled right now, the best OS in the market by far.

Sorry for copying, but I just don't want to type everything again :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom