KarboN launches titanium S1 plus - Quad core + 1 gb ram for Rs 5500

rish1

Cyborg Agent
WOW Karbonn has launched Titanium S1 plus AWESOME SPECS FOR THE PRICE...!!! this deserves a Special Thread

Karbonn launched the Titanium S1 last year, now the Titanium S1 Plus is available from online retailer Saholic. It has a 4-inch WVGA display, powered by a 1.2 GHz quad-core processor and runs on Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean). It has a 5-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 0.3-megapixel (VGA) front-facing camera. It has 3G connectivity and has dual SIM support with dual standby.

It packs 1GB RAM, 4GB of internal storage, microSD card slot and a 1500mAh battery. It directly competes with the recently launched Lava Iris 406Q that has almost similar specifications, except the battery.

4-inch (800 × 480 pixels) touch screen display
1.2 GHz quad-core processor
1GB RAM,
4GB internal memory, Expandable memory up to 32GB with micro SD
Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean) OS
Dual SIM (GSM + WCDMA) with Dual Standby
5MP rear camera with LED flash
0.3MP (VGA) front-facing camera
3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
3G , Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth with A2DP and GPS

1500 mAh battery

MRP - 5700 its 5500 on Indiatimes. should be easily available for Rs 5000.

*www.fonearena.com/blog/102027/karb...or-android-4-3-now-available-for-rs-5749.html

$hadow

Geek in making
4.3 is not that bad at all. But since KitKat is optimised for 512 mb ram it works more fluidly :-D

ZTR

Cyborg Agent
Basically its same as the Lava 406q which also has the same specs and is available for 6.8k

And the GPU is 305 although it is supposed to be 302 lol
*www.gogi.in/lava-iris-406q-review.html

srkmish

Ambassador of Buzz
dont bother. service sucks. people are only fans of these companies until the time when their phones go kaput and the company leaves them in the lurch. i myself was one :p

OP
R

rish1

Cyborg Agent
i am a bit shocked to see replies after 20 days of posting the thread :p

Quad snapdragon 200 a7
GPU adreno 302/305

at the time i posted this not much was known about moto E, so i suspected it would be a basic mediatek ..

but if it is really quad cortex a from snapdragon this is awesome.. it actually puts this phone in comparison to Moto G

- - - Updated - - -

Basically its same as the Lava 406q which also has the same specs and is available for 6.8k

And the GPU is 305 although it is supposed to be 302 lol
*www.gogi.in/lava-iris-406q-review.html

^flippy reviews say 302 but none are certified buyers

there is no such gpu as Adreno 302.. adreno 302 is a ghost
there is only Adreno 305

1 flippy review says it scores 17k in antutu which is in line with the score of a quad core cortex A7 of snapdragon( like moto g )

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
there is no such gpu as Adreno 302.. adreno 302 is a ghost
there is only Adreno 305

1 flippy review says it scores 17k in antutu which is in line with the score of a quad core cortex A7 of snapdragon( like moto g )

adreno 302 is not a ghost. infact snapdragon 200 comes with either adreno 203 or 302. both should be same(i just see a rebranding here(i hope)) and faster than old adreno 205.

OP
R

rish1

Cyborg Agent
adreno 302 is not a ghost. infact snapdragon 200 comes with either adreno 203 or 302. both should be same(i just see a rebranding here(i hope)) and faster than old adreno 205.

no bro adreno 302 was earlier a part of snapdragon 200 when it was announced but i think at last minute when chips were about to be produced they changed it to Adreno 305

Moto E , Xperia E1 both do not hae Adreno 302 although the official specs mention as them having Adreno 302, they both have Adreno 305 @ 400 Mhz .. and it reflects in bench,arks as well..

moto G,lumia 520,Xperia M has Adreno 305 @ 450 mhz

whereas they have reduced 50 mhz for snapdrgon 200 variants

adreno 203 is ancient history of cortex A5 generation

Last edited:
Top Bottom