Intel Price Cut

Status
Not open for further replies.

sakumar79

Technomancer
Delta Peripherals at Chennai promised to put up updated price for Intel today (23rd) on their site at *www.deltapage.com/ - Waiting for it...

Arun

cynosure

UbuntuUser
Look here
*www.dailytech.com/Intel+Price+Cuts+in+Full+Swing/article8073.htm

It finally happened. Waiting for the price cut in India.

Stalker

Padawan
ssk_the_gr8 said:
for gamin dual core is better..check out tomshardware
& for rendering,3d etc quadcore..
by the way u know this is so becuz..C2Q is not a true quadcore:mad: otherwise it would have performed better

but in the long run (future proofing), wont a q6600 be better for games.........as games will then adapt to use quads more efficiently ...

Hells_Fury

In the zone
Stalker said:
but in the long run (future proofing), wont a q6600 be better for games.........as games will then adapt to use quads more efficiently ...
Thats what I have in mind too...Hence Im going for the quad. I dont plan on upgrading again anytime in the near future.

Pathik

Google Bot
wtf man... i m not getting any updated prices anywhere... all the dealers r quoting the old prices...

napster007

Padawan
ravi_9793 said:
wowwwwwwwwww..........
I think I sud upgrade to C2D from P4.But mine intel 915 dont support C2D :)

hey i have a same mobo as u intel 915gl. i want to ask u a question does your mobo support overclocking??? if yes how to do it??

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
i got a reply to my mail that i had sent !!!

Delta Peripherals
to me

show details
2:24 pm (41 minutes ago)
will be updated by 25th on he webpage www.deltapage.com

kamal

On 7/23/07, Akshay V H <> wrote:

Please tell me the latest intel quad core prices also the Core 2 Duo E660 Price new prices
Thank You

--
Kamal Sethia
Delta Peripherals
G-12, Nakoda Plaza,
No.17, Narasingapuram St.,
Mount Rd., Chennai - 600002.
Ph.: 044- 28547698, 28521572, 28521607.
reply to:deltapage@gmail.com for all official mails

monkey

Padawan
Just saw this rate: *yantraonline.in/product.asp?catId=22
Does this mean that the price cut has started trickling in?

cynosure

UbuntuUser
^ This guy just pasted the price list of theitwares.com and various other websites. But anyways, this site is good as far as comparision of prices thru various cities is concerned.

mukherjee

Treatment in progress...
errrrrrr.I don find the effects of the price cut newhere!
wats up?
n also tell me if there will be cuts on Core 2 duos-E6320,6400 n 6600.
Actually really looking forward to the cut! I m upgrade starved:(

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
yeah me too i dont think ne price cuts in E6600 for now....
well i hope amd comes up with its new procys which shld topple intel's core 2 duo and on top of that they shld be cheap...then its game over for intel
i will go with amd...all hopes on amd now....looks like intel wont reduce prices for E6600 ne soon
also hope amd's new phenom wont be over priced....else then core 2 duo is the way

mukherjee

Treatment in progress...
aks_win said:
yeah me too i dont think ne price cuts in E6600 for now....
well i hope amd comes up with its new procys which shld topple intel's core 2 duo and on top of that they shld be cheap...then its game over for intel
i will go with amd...all hopes on amd now....looks like intel wont reduce prices for E6600 ne soon
also hope amd's new phenom wont be over priced....else then core 2 duo is the way

rite u said.not even one site mentions about E6xxx series in the thick of things....:x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom