Indie Game Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
^ ^ Wait don't you play your games via Steam, in that case didn't the game support sync with Steam cloud or is it just with limited games?

I don't know man. I played the game via steam all right. But if i delete any save, won't it be deleted from the steam cloud as well ?

Anyway, i replayed the whole game from scratch. Raced through to mars within a hour with a crap load of cash. But guess what, i spend too much again and I'm in the same pathetic state I once was.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Not all games support sync with Steam cloud, they are limited in numbers.

Yeah baby. I discovered a super duper strategy for revenge of the titans. Man-0-man, it let me complete Mars with ease. And it is nothing else than those awesome dirt cheap Mines and cluster mines with the plastic upgrade which increases their blast radius by 2x. Placed those cluster mines to kill those armored morons and little aliens and they were killed 5 at a time with one mine. F yeah! Saturn-ous aliens here is come!Muahahahaha! :twisted:

Krow

Crowman
^Sorry I did not log in for a few days otherwise I'd have given you my saves.

Started Atom Zombie Smasher yesterday. Awesome game but gets tougher pretty quick. Although it is not as tough as Revenge of the Titans yet.

Finally finished Saturn. Man that last behemoth titan was a PITA. Had to generate about 10 new easier levels to kill it. :mad:
Now on the last planet "Titan".

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Guys, if you haven't played this game then delay not and get it ASAP, the most emotionally moving intro ever.
*i.imgur.com/WL23n.png
*i.imgur.com/zJvQa.png

[youtube]dF_ubxP66-c[/youtube]

*www.nyxquest.com/screens/screen3.jpg

Get the eargasmic soundtrack from here (just answer 3 questions):
NyxQuest: Kindred Spirits - The Oracle

[YOUTUBE]s0f5MYJOryA[/YOUTUBE]

Brief info about the composer:
Born in Los Angeles, Steven Gutheinz has been hailed by critics as "one of the most promising young film composers on the scene today" and "at the forefront of a new generation of film composers."

His talent and unique style fills all the score of NyxQuest with delightful instruments as the harp, the santur or the duduk, deeping on the ancient indo-european roots of greek culture.

His tracks will be heard throughout all the game, bringing ancient Greece back to life.

Last edited:

Krow

Crowman
Started Hammerfight. I was using my friend's mouse which needs to be slapped a bit to make it work. And just when I was about to complete a hard level, the mouse died again. This time it died for good. :lol:

Half the time I delivered crushing blows to my ally. :|

Alok

Adventurer
Got Bastion . Screenshots looks cool.
Will play in Deewali holidays.
Anyone tried it ??

I hear is an awesome game with stunningly artistic visuals and kick-ass gameplay. A must play.

BTW, how do you start TRAUMA. I see four sliders in the main menu? no new game option ?

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
More Indie Bundles being served by IndieRoyale. The Launch Bundle contains ARES, Gemini Rue, Sanctum, and Nimbus. Some 4 days left to grab this beauty. Currently its all yours for under $4. :D

Three more bundles coming up. Stay tuned. :))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom