Indie Game Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^thanks for the info, getting em all :)

A.R.E.S looks so much promising, contraish nostalgia
*www.indieroyale.com/games/preview/ares

Last edited:

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
I have to wait till my CC payment gets cleared. :( I am particularly interested in Gemini Rue. Hope it will be good.

Krow

Crowman
Thanks for sharing the bundle. No Steam keys for a couple of games though. How is Sanctum?

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gemini Rue has been listed in Steam just yesterday. That may be the reason for unavailability of Steam key. Regarding Sanctum, user feedback is good: Sanctum (2011) for PC Reviews, Ratings, Credits, and More at Metacritic

2 DLCs for Sanctum is free now. :D

Krow

Crowman
I may just pick up this bundle tonight. But I am not sure I'll be able to play and complete any game in it. Sadly, I suck at most games. :lol: I can't play FPS for too long (get headaches). And was never too good at contra-type games. I sucked at Hammerfight, so I guess I'll be bad at Nimbus too. Gemini Rue is the only hope. :)

Tried Frozen Synapse and can't get the hang of the turn-based factor in it. :(

Tried and sucked at Shadowgrounds. Died 5 times in the second level itself. Game over.

Mouse died on me, so no more Hammerfight for a while. I couldn't get used to the sword weapon anyway. Failed the third level too many times. :lol:

No mouse means not many games available to me from the previous bundles.

Finished Limbo. Amazing game. :D

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Thanks to Baccilus for gifting the bundle :D

Not impressed with A.R.E.S. in gameplay but the graphics are nicely done.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
PC Gamer's Gemmini Rue review:-

Gemini Rue review | PC Gamer

And there will be a Steam key for Gemini Rue: *twitter.com/#!/indieroyale/status/129605448390295552

So the bundle can be now completely redeemed in Steam. :D

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
I make a $ 0.10 contribution to that. :D When I purchased, it was going over $5. I guess someone in the top 10 made a contribution after that. That's great.

Krow

Crowman
Loads of people going over $10. Bundle was down to $2.93 for a bit there. Hope 70,000 bundles are sold. We'll get a third DLC for Sanctum then. :)

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Close to 31k with less than 2 days to go. Seems unlikely that it will pass 70k mark. And the price is peaking again. Over $3.5 now.

UPDATE:-
Penetrator DLC added to Sanctum. :)) Wish I could purchase with a higher amount. Damn my CC limit. :(

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
It's on the homepage:-

NEW BONUS!: Third piece of Sanctum DLC (Penetrator) now available as a thank you to all buyers! Steam keys for all four games and (bonus!) Violator & Killing Floor Sanctum DLC also now live. Follow @indieroyale for latest news.

check your key page. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom