Icse Vs Cbse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
erm both have its plus points...ICSE is really good in language subjects...some of their english topics are excellent...whereas CBSE was really good in maths & science...i have only studies cbse till the 10th std but while comparing this is what i found..just telling u out of experience althought that was quite some time ago..i would say its a tie...

AcceleratorX

Youngling
Well, it depends........Some people react differently to different situations and I feel CBSE and ICSE are kinda on par with each other (personally I studied in neither but I did go through the books for my 12th studies).......if I were to put it on a scale I'd say CBSE would be more suited for people studying B.Sc/M.Sc degrees (conceptual clarity) while ICSE is better at applied science (engineering degrees e.g.) :)

Y

yogi_raj2

I had studied in both.I feel that both are the best in each case.
ICSE exams are tougher in case of English whereas CBSE exams are tougher in case of Mathematics.
CBSE prepares a student's mind to work according to the requirements of the competitive world and the exams.

Disc_Junkie

Call me D_J!
Re: 1

chaussure tnnike shox r4*www.pumafr.com/chaussures-requin-homme-360-tous-marron-so05-p-497.html chaussures requinhttp://www.pumafr.com nike chaussures文章1,可以在UBB可视化编辑器中,添加和修改文章内容。

Reported!!!!!!!:neutral:

V

vivekshakya007

Hey,why you all guys are fighting.Everyone knows that There is no competition between the two.CBSE is best.

Achuth

In the zone
kkk
master here
cbse rulezz
n not ICSE
it really !@#$%%
hehehe
cauz ma kouzin
studies icse he says it is not gud
but i study CBSE n i say it is veryyyy koollll8)8)

Achuth

In the zone
okk koool
i juz quuoted a reason
i really feel so
sry if i really hurts someones feellingzz:roll:

AcceleratorX

Youngling
Syllabus is good, it is almost perfect for B.Sc aspirants but the correction I hear can go haywire on certain years! (for example, this year.....B.Sc cutoffs went down because of poor results compared to previous year in science/biology stream. I sincerely do not think the students this year were worse than last year, so it is wholly down to the correction :D)

Disc_Junkie

Call me D_J!
ICSE sucks puts a lot of pressure on students

ICSE gives pressure on students to help them understand the basics so that they don't get problems in understanding in their +2.

You can't tell that it sucks, it is better than all the boards till the Class X level AFAIK. I am an ICSE pass out and I know what I am talking about! :-|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom