How much bandwidth do you use per month with plan

chris

In the zone
Have BSNL EVDO UL 750 plan

I download around 70 to 80GB per month.

No bandwidth/speed limit for BSNL EVDO UL plan ? Last time when i have problem with BSNL line man said about it, i thought it was some low bandwidth/costly thing like 3G. Can you please post a speedtest result (speedtest.net) ? Anyone know if EVDO is ok for gaming ?

I was downloading 80 GB on Dec 2013, 72 GB on Jan 2014, last two months, i was out of gaming. So 17 GB on Feb, 19 GB on March. This month i am downloading Battlefield 2 Bad Company i purchased few months ago for $1. I am on BSNL Broad Band UL-800

ithehappy

Human Spambot
To all, yes, BSNL, unlimited, without any FUP. So 2 mbps. ALWAYS :D

And no I don't pay a boatload, cause parents have some bloody connection with them. Somewhere around 2k mark p.m :|

tkin

Back to school!!

And no I don't pay a boatload, cause parents have some bloody connection with them. Somewhere around 2k mark p.m :|

Wow, that plan costs 9k+, even I don't get discounts like that.

PS: My mother is working as a SDE in bsnl.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
[MENTION=52329]tkin[/MENTION],he has jugaad at local exchange.it's not that hard assuming you know what to do.post FUP speeds are software controlled at local exchange & a slight change in settings by "mistake" or "testing" will remove the FUP speed limit.

Ironman

In the zone

I am Trying But i cant seem to find the person i should talk to !

Just like you advised

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
this confused me

well this is my plan :) *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/broadband-dth/183089-mtnl-1650-plan-best-3g-plan-ever.html

- - - Updated - - -

LOL i pay 1650 and get DL speedsd like 1MBps without FUP. :)

Top Bottom