How much bandwidth do you use per month with plan

nginx

In the zone
dl-1.7tb till today this month
ul-7.52gb
plan-neon plan for cc @32mbps
dl speed usually 2.5 mbps to 3.5mbps.
Cybercafe owner . Dl mostly through filehost and torrent . Upload done while downloading torrents

Which ISP is this?

So u use all the bandwidth and give users very little :D jk

I took me almost 1 min to load Google homepage in a internet cafe

Most cybercafes do this I think lol. No wonder when I visit one in case of an emergency on the road, it takes 5 mins to open a webpage :D It was faster than this back in the dial up days. Of course there are some shitty cybercafes like the one in my neighborhood which shares a 256kbps connection between 10 computers and calls it "broadband".

digitlover

King Of Macedonia
Well the isp is aorg started forcc owners in vashi ...In the 28 mbps plan there is a usp of25 gb after it at
4.8 mbps for another 25 gb afterthat unlim at 2mbps

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
for 2k with 50 GB FUP and 2 mbps unlimited afterwards the plan looks good enough.

mitraark

Decrepit
These local ISP's are not secure. I am using a local broadband, which is prepaid and they provide static IP address to each customer, and they start stop internet based on the IP. When my validity expires they stopped internet, untill I recharge my account. So few days ago my validity expires and I did not recharge it as I will not be available for 1 week. Now what I did is I just changed my ip address to a different address and boom, I got internet.

Later I found that the network is not at all secure, anyone can install sniffing tools, can do any hack attempt as it is LAN.

Unfortunately that's true but if you're carefull and have a decent Anti virus installed it will ward off any malicious attack.

In my cable network changing IP address doesn't work as I have to log in with a username password, and If i use a different IP it gices an error message IPMISMATCH

chris

In the zone
*webhostingneeds.com/tmp_fp/bw_usage.png

53 GB Last Month
75 GB for this month upto 25th Nov 2013. I downloaded CoD Ghosts two times this month. First installed Single player, steam deleted it and downloading it again. many have this problem. if you install MP first, it work perfectly.

BSNL ULD 800.

Last edited:

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^Luffy is still not fully utilizing his institute's 100mbps connection.i downloaded the same amount(53gb) in same time using my institute's 50mbps connection 6 years ago.:D

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
^^Luffy is still not fully utilizing his institute's 100mbps connection.i downloaded the same amount(53gb) in same time using my institute's 50mbps connection 6 years ago.:D

i went easy this time because i got some animes via torrent having average speed of 4 MBps. Else i go for downloads from filesharing sites only. This gets me 8-12 MBps easily.

Top Bottom