<<<<<<<Hitman Discussion Thread>>>>>>>>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
There has to be one.I mean Eidos won't be so dumb to let this huge franchise off their hands.Hope they enhance the engine a bit more & give the Agent a bit more brutal look & some other exotic locations.That should be a more awaited sequel.Just what I expect from Eidos for Kane & Lynch's next installment.:D

quan chi

mortal kombat
well i am a hitman fan too.but i am not able to get the hitman blood money.i have played its demo and it seems pretty interesting.
well what will be the cost of its original version now.:D

Last edited:

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
You can get the TripleHit pack which includes Hitman: Slient Assassin, Hitman: Contracts & Hitman: Blood Money all bundled in one pack.The price is Rs.690 flat.It's available over Rediff.Here's the link *shopping.rediff.com/shop/productdi...l&prrfnbr=10217360&source=browse&frompg=Games

Shipping would be Rs.50 extra.

toofan

Technomancer
I too want to play Hitman series. Which game to start with. Once i had played a demo. It doesn't supports mouse moving. I hate that game. So kindly tell me by which game should i start and which will run on my config.
Pentium D 2.8Ghz
256 mb integrated RAM
1 Gb RAM.

quan chi

mortal kombat
*guides.gamepressure.com/hitmanbloodmoney/guide.asp?ID=1282

guys i followed that walkthrough but got a professional rating.how to get a sa rating here.and how to exit through the boat.i dont find any lift to the pier.please help.

shantanu

Technomancer
blood money was not that good as compared with silent assasin (2) or contracts ! i am a big Fan of Hitman, played it from 1, but i think EIDOS has to come up with something better this time !

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
The best part about Silent Assassin was the level design & the fluid gameplay.The missions had variety & had the best of the locations possible in all the other Hitman games combined.Plus it was not that hard on it's system requirements too.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Hitman : Blood Money is the game i have completed the most number of times. I used to beat the whole game in one day on the PS2. I nearly finished it 30-40 times ;) Same with Hitman : Contracts but never played Hitman 2 seriously as i was in 4th grade probably at the time i first got it . :)

quan chi

mortal kombat
completed blood money months back with sa ranking in all the missions except the last one.

i first completed contracts long back with sa ranking in only one mission.:D

now playing silent assasin.i am now on mission4.got sa in first two and in third got proffesional.

playing hitman dosent make any sense if you dont get sa ranking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom