<<<<<<<Hitman Discussion Thread>>>>>>>>

Status
Not open for further replies.

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
Hi Friend I Have Started This Thread For Discussing The Game Hitman.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<(My Favorite Game)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I Love That Game And If Someone Has Already Started This Thread Don't Tell

Me This Cause I Want To Own a Thread Like For Hitman :D

It's Latest Version Review Is Given On The Link Given Below

*www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Hitman+Blood+Money

You Can Discuss Here Tips And Tricks Of The Game, Cheats And

Anything else related this game Etc.

Last edited:

baccilus

Cyborg Agent
Re: <<<<<<<Himan Discussion Thread>>>>>>>>

You forgot the 'T' in Hitman. Here, keep this 'T':
'T'

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
wow .... u really like hitman that much huh
anyways my fav hitman was silent assassin it was the hardest

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
Sorry for coming in late but like you I'm too a Hitman fanatic and have completed all 4 games and none was difficult for me except the first one as its not difficult but frustating..:mad: Rest my all time favarite is Silent Assassin and Bloodmoney. If I don't have any game to play I play Vice City or Silent assassin and gonna continue to do so till I drop dead :cool:

j1n M@tt

Cyborg Agent
its one of my favorite game.......I like to play games which needs a greater level of stealth, and Hitman series is one of those...

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
How can an Agent discussion go without moi notice.:D

Being a fan I have to confess I haven't played Codename 47 yet & was thinking of sliding it in.My best Hitman games till date has to be Hitman: Silent Assassin.The most toughest & the longest Hitman game I have ever played.God the missions were brilliant.Plus who can forget Jesper Kyd's score which was a knock out.Those symphony based tunes really put one in the gloomy mood.It was simply a treat completing this game.:)

Contracts felt a bit of a rehash & a bit of a let down.But then again liked it.Bloodmoney must really be appreciated for it's graphics.Not to mention the locations which were dam good.I can only hope now for another Hitman title to be announced.The climax of Blood Money didn't have that much hope but still I know Eidos can't stop right here.Hope they shift from the Glacier engine & revamp it altogether for the next-generation's silent Assassin.

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
LOL, LMAO :D :D You let 47 die like a some squatted bug, Secret Agent Man, didn't you even for once noticed the sequence or took visual queues when Diana kisses him again, mixes the medicine in her lipstick. If playing on PS2, you have to twidle the analog stciks or in case of PC tap keys like Spacebar to get the heart rate 0f 47 going again and rest I won't tell, play the game again....;-)

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
WTF! I'm going back to load the game.Thank god I don't delete my saves.But how the hell did I miss this? :confused:

I just went through the entire end credit thinking the Agent was to be left alone in peace.What the.....? I'll be right back.;)

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Dude I don't know, Honestly.:(

My cousin who had completed it had said something like this happens but I waited throughout the entire cut scene & thought it would happen during that.How was I supposed to know to press a key or something like that? :D

I'll have to roll the game up again now.Can you tell me where exactly does this happen?

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
**** SPOILER WARNING***

Yo Don't sweat it bro! when the final credits begin to roll and you see our baldy lying with his ballers on his chest, get ready for some button mashing to wake him up. He wakes up, for a second or two its slo-mo time so cap as many suckers as you can then run like hell from that place to a grave like place where you enter a door and stay behind it. Its a proposed glitch in the game to prevent the player being overwhelmed by sheer number of enemies. Then do your thing....I won't tell the rest...:cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Done.Completed that mission too.LOL! I can't believe it was only pressing the up button involved in pumping up his heart rate to max.Now I can wait for another Hitman title which is on it's way I guess.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom