Hitman: Absolution

abhidev

Human Spambot
A new announcement is gonna be made....
*a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/149403_10150855065108987_82040998986_9732642_2003497907_n.jpg

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl
graphics always top notch thanks to square enix. Time to give agent 47 Another shot in the arm !

dont you guys think its much more fun watching the hitman missions as a movie rather than playing it ?

Badmash

Journeyman
Woo can't wait!! Been a fan of the series since part 1 xD Hopefully i will get my rig ready before its launch xD

OP
gameranand

gameranand

Living to Play
graphics always top notch thanks to square enix. Time to give agent 47 Another shot in the arm !

dont you guys think its much more fun watching the hitman missions as a movie rather than playing it ?

1. Graphics aren't that good. Atleast not upto my expectations but gameplay compensates for that.
2. No. I enjoy playing rather than watching.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
We just got a confirmation of the release date. :grin:

Hitman Absolution Will Be Out November 20

The next Hitman game will be out on November 20 for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and PC, Square Enix said today in a press release.

There's also a preorder-exclusive bonus called Hitman: Sniper Challenge, available only if you preorder the game at a GameStop. Here's what Square Enix has to say about it:

Developed by IO Interactive A/S, a Square Enix studio, Hitman: Sniper Challenge is not part of the main game, but a stand-alone experience to reward fans who pre-order Hitman: Absolution. Players can don the suit of Agent 47 as he takes on an exclusive assassination assignment. From a balcony overlooking a rooftop gathering, players will be tasked with taking out Richard Strong, Jr., CEO of Stallion Armaments, along with his entire staff of bodyguards. Skilled players will capitalize on score multipliers, hidden secrets, unlock equipment upgrades and marvel at the many creative ways one can discretely dispose of a body while they work to fulfill their contract in the most efficient way possible.

Source: Kotaku

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
I am not upto date with Absolution news but I have a strong feeling that they have gone all Splinter Cell Conviction on the Hitman series with this game. Lets hope that it does not turn out to be that! I am a huge fan of the freedom this series has always provided. Hell, i still play Blood Money!

OP
gameranand

gameranand

Living to Play
This series is nowhere near Splinter Cell. Both have different types of stealth. I saw the gameplay video but it wasn't much like SC at all. :p

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
This series is nowhere near Splinter Cell. Both have different types of stealth. I saw the gameplay video but it wasn't much like SC at all. :p

You didnt get me. I was saying that i have a feeling that they have ruined this series by making it a linear shooter. Just like the SC series was ruined by the linear structure of Conviction.