Hitman: Absolution

Sainatarajan

Wise Old Owl
Hey guys this is not working on my PC. I have Win 7 Ultimate 64-bit. I searched a bit and found out that the game needs Win 7 SP1. ANyone know how to make it work without SP1?

I dont have sp1 But its working. Make sure you have Background Intelligent Transfer Service , windows update Service is running.

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
love to see so many hitman fans... this is THE BEST game (hitman in general) i have ever played. no other stealth game has the look and feel like the Hitman series. i have played every hitman title except this one. my hardware is one piece of **** :-(

que: Why hitman contracts was the same as Hitman: Codename 47? They repeated the whole damn story just with better graphics.. now why would anyone do that?

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
Was downloading the game from steam . The size was 14.XX gb with all updates and patch .

Was downloading the game from steam . The size was 14.XX gb with all updates and patch .

OP
gameranand

gameranand

Living to Play

Actually in this game the patch simply replaces the files so when at launch the update size were more than 12 GB and now that game have been updated already so the final file size is lower than expected. :)

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
Playing it at Purist Level :cool::wink:. In the Part I: Terminus mission. Oh Man! Memories of 2005 flashback :bananana:, its been my favourite game of all time. Have been playing since then, it all started with Codename47. Man, that is a one of its kind game despite being old. Loving this title so far :). Hope they're working on the next installation :pray:.

Last edited:

Flash

Lost in speed
Playing it at Purist Level :cool::wink:. In the Part I: Terminus mission. Oh Man! Memories of 2005 flashback :bananana:, its been my favourite game of all time. Have been playing since then, it all started with Codename47. Man, that is a one of its kind game despite being old. Loving this title so far :). Hope they're working on the next installation :pray:.
Hitman: Profession

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
Finished. Arguably the best hitman game so far. Enjoyed every moment of the game. My graphics card was able to play it in "Low" settings pretty well :).

Last edited:

Arjun609

The Don's Decision.
Best stealth Game Ever!!!!!

Feel the the game in purist difficulty (No maps,No HUD,Very sensitive people)

OP
gameranand

gameranand

Living to Play
Best stealth Game Ever!!!!!

Feel the the game in purist difficulty (No maps,No HUD,Very sensitive people)

OK buddy I understand that you are new to this forum, but please don't revive any thread older than 2013 alright. If you really need to discuss a game that old then do it but not the other threads than game threads like PS thread, and others you have revived.

Top Bottom