Help Quiz_Master !

Status
Not open for further replies.

piyush gupta

Cyborg Agent
Hello,
This is Upendra Sharma... Ashwin's classmate...

1 week pahle ashwin ka accident bike se ho gaya hai...
Jab maine ye topic dekha to use bataya... Usne mujhe password dekkar kaha hai kii ye message post karoo.... >>

" Hi guys... sorry for not contacting.. But I am not in state to contact.., I will be in hospital for a week more.. (Thats what stupid doctor says...), I will be back with all answers... And its nothing like I am sad or something... I deleted blog for one sole reason.. Someone requested me to do so... My mobile isn't working cause it got destroyed(in accident)... Thanks for your love... U are my best friends ever..." (To smit : Buddy I didnt replyed cause I never signed in to yahoo.... That was my friend... and he is stupid...)

hey get well very soon and come back...

can u tell in PM who requested u except its a girl

phreak0ut

The Thread Killer >:)
doesnt matter :) i am known to my local frnd circle 4 doing such every now and then :)

That's very nice of you dude.

@Quiz_Master-Get well soon dude. If you get a chance, patofy those nurses in the hospital :D

Well, even I've started a thread like this on Orkut's Fedora 7 & 8 community. The owner changed the name that "God, I quit" :( I scrapped him twice and told not to give up, but he didn't reply. When I tried to scrap him again, one of his friend had scrapped that guy "DON'T SCRAP. THIS GUY IS NO MORE". I'm not sure if he's really dead or not(I hope not) but many of his idiotic friends keep scrapping sh!tty javascript based text. If he's not here anymore, may his soul RIP :(

Last edited:

praka123

left this forum longback
^I had observed such things in mailing lists esp Debian.

also remember's Kanotix founder's death.

OK leaving all this :p poor quiz master will be panicked ;) get well Dude,also take care of your "sister's"(nurse) in hospital ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.