Help Quiz_Master !

Status
Not open for further replies.

slugger

Banned
is he a student?
maybe his results just out and dint score 2 well [engg results r decl here from Feb]

so his parents gave him a dressing down for that and cut of his access to the Internet - i surely did find him on the forum most of the time

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
Hello,
This is Upendra Sharma... Ashwin's classmate...

1 week pahle ashwin ka accident bike se ho gaya hai...
Jab maine ye topic dekha to use bataya... Usne mujhe password dekkar kaha hai kii ye message post karoo.... >>

" Hi guys... sorry for not contacting.. But I am not in state to contact.., I will be in hospital for a week more.. (Thats what stupid doctor says...), I will be back with all answers... And its nothing like I am sad or something... I deleted blog for one sole reason.. Someone requested me to do so... My mobile isn't working cause it got destroyed(in accident)... Thanks for your love... U are my best friends ever..." (To smit : Buddy I didnt replyed cause I never signed in to yahoo.... That was my friend... and he is stupid...)

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Get well soon ashwin. BTW how are the caretakers (nurse) there? :)) I hope you will have some nice timepass there ;)

vish786

"The Gentleman"
Meh sixth sense tickles ==> this harry potter and quiz master are same person. :-?

if (met with an accident)
Print "get well soon" ;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom