Hearthstone

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Guys, Karazhan is releasing today. Any one know at what time?

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Let's see.

I am guessing this adventure will end with Medivh's death according to Warcraft lore.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Yeah. It might come between 10PM to 12AM.

Any way, first wing will be free and first card will be Prince Malchezaar.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
You can buy the wings with gold. No need to waste money. It will be a bit grindy though.

I am more interested in seeing what sort of meta will come from the new cards.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Yes.

But I only have about 450 gold right now. Have to grind more to get 700, then I will buy the first wing.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
What's with this week's Tavern Brawl? A ****ing 200 HP boss Nefarian that you have to cooperate to kill. WTF. Is that even possible? Played 3 brawls today, did not win a single. One time my partner disconnected and another time he just conceded, thereby forcing me to lose as well.

This is useless.

Alok

Adventurer
What's with this week's Tavern Brawl? A ****ing 200 HP boss Nefarian that you have to cooperate to kill. WTF. Is that even possible? Played 3 brawls today, did not win a single. One time my partner disconnected and another time he just conceded, thereby forcing me to lose as well.

This is useless.

Lol and I won all 5 I played, you just need to understand three phases and save cards for each phase.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
I won just now.

Basically it boils down to having a good partner who knows what to do at the right time.

I won by buffing my Fjola Lightbane.

Piyush

Lanaya
I won just now.

Basically it boils down to having a good partner who knows what to do at the right time.

I won by buffing my Fjola Lightbane.

In my duel, Lightbane was one of the last card which I could draw, so I won with that card which gained +1/+1 for every time we played a card.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
What I did was put Windfury on Fjola (after Nefarian swaps the cards) then buff her and attack. That way first time you buff her you she gets Divine Shield then attack and take no damage, then buff her again to get back Divine Shield and attack once again. Rinse repeat till dead.

- - - Updated - - -

Wing 2 available btw.

Top Bottom