Hearthstone

polupoka

In the zone
Atlast! :hyper:A Hearthstone Thread... I did open few months ago.. It was lost now :D
P.S.- Anyone can see the League Of Explorers adventure live .. pls tell me in whatsapp tdf of dota group. Thanx.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
I can see it. First wing is open. Subsequent wings will open weekly over the coming weeks.

I wonder how much the meta will shift once League Of Explorers cards start coming up.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
I unpacked Astral Communion sometime ago. Can someone suggest a good deck around it?

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Piyush

Lanaya
I unpacked Astral Communion sometime ago. Can someone suggest a good deck around it?

There is only 1 deck around it and its known as Astral communion deck itself i think. I dont know any good decks around it but have seen some streamers playing it.

The point is to have some card draws along with Innervate and wild growth and rest deck filled with 7+ mana cost minions
Innervate*2
Wild Growth*2
Raven Idol*2
AstrComm*2
Wrath*2
Nourish*2
Ancient of war OR that 5 mana card which can be turned into charge or taunt
Some neutral legendaries like Sylvanas, The Black Knight, Ysera, Ragnaros Firelord, Alex if you have any
Some taunts to keep you alive if bad mulligan, like Sunwalker, Bog creeper, Psychotron, etc

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Sunwalker I have, its rare only in name. It's one of the most common cards in the Basic pack. If you have been playing HS for long, you will definitely have it.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Even I have been playing long. You get free Classic pack every week from Tavern Brawls. Plus with daily quests gold, you can easily get 2-3 packs every few days.

- - - Updated - - -

These are all the cards that I have in my collection - Sargent_D'''s Profile - Member List - HearthPwn

It hasn't been updated for a while now and I have dusted some of the cards. But I have most of them.

Piyush

Lanaya
Even I have been playing long. You get free Classic pack every week from Tavern Brawls. Plus with daily quests gold, you can easily get 2-3 packs every few days.

Ya.. thing is I saved gold and then bought around 40 packs on WoToG release day....

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
If I dust all my GVG and Naxx cards, I stand to gain around 3.5k dust. I already have about 2.8k dust lying about.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
How long have you been playing? I see you have golden Gul'dan.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Wow. I have been playing everyday, but I mostly play to complete quests. Ranked I am too scared to play because many times I reach level around level 15 and then lose many games in a row and get back to level 20.

It gets frustrating.

Piyush

Lanaya
I play ranked during last week of season. That way it gets much easier for me. And I end up finishing around 12-15.

The reason I cant go much beyond is that almost every guy out there is playing aggro shaman or zoolock which Im bad against. I mainly play Cthun Druid or Evolve Shaman, both are bad against aggro decks unless i get the best curve and opponent doesnt.

Im waiting for a meta change in which zoolock n other aggro decks can be defeated easily....

Top Bottom