HD4850X2 review

Status
Not open for further replies.

keith_j_snyder2

Rising ApocalypsE
Woah so finally the big news is here!
Well i 've heard that the 4850X2 will be available in 1GB version also, i can bet on that!

ultimategpu

AMD & ATI FANBOY
wow ,,, its better than 4870x2 and xfx 280gtx

wow wow HD4850x2 is the fastest card in earth!!!!!!!!!!!!

what is price ??? if it is between 20k to 25k means ,,, god ATI will be god of graphics

GauravCJ

Banned
Holy Shi*!!!!!!!!!! Red Camp, ROCK ON!!!

Dear nVIDIA, goodbye! Your GTX350 will probably be priced at around 600$ at launch, and then 550-ish afterwards. While you'll carry on with the enthusiasts, you can kiss main-stream, and mainstream-mid/high segments goodbye. Watch that revenue line boys, I'm sure you're not gonna like it. ;)

Those green bas.tards ripped us off by renaming some old dying cards and selling them as 9 series cards (read: this), so THIS SERVES THEM RIGHT!

ATI FTW, viva la ATi!

(The only thing I feel sorry about in an ironic way is that my PowerColor 4870-1GB gets beaten by this one too! But heck, that's ok. Best wishes to ATi).

Last edited:

azzu

AJJU
*www.techtrance.net/2008/11/reviews/sapphire-hd-4850x2-reviewed/
Yea it is a Great Card.. looks like ATI got right one in Hand

OFF TOPIC : i find it little irritating that i see a review or any other post and i see the link for the Content thats very irritating u cud hav just posted a little from the Original link
Sorry if i said something Wrong

DigitalDude

PhotonAttack
^^^^
actually the linked blog itself is bogus.. the contents are copied from *www.techpowerup.com/reviews/Sapphire/HD_4850_X2/1.html

_

GauravCJ

Banned
Nopes. 4870 X2 retails for around 28-ish, going for 25 here in B'lore. I asked the price of 4850X2 and it's 18k right now. Seller says it will be about 16k within a month or so.

ultimategpu

AMD & ATI FANBOY
Nopes. 4870 X2 retails for around 28-ish, going for 25 here in B'lore. I asked the price of 4850X2 and it's 18k right now. Seller says it will be about 16k within a month or so.

You are right prices are dropping for ATI 48XX series , 4850x2 will be 17.5K in the january 2009 , but the american dollar should drop little :D

i am too fast in getting the 4850... :mad: ...

:DNVIDIA shop are Closed for a while :D

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
The only thing that is keeping me still in nvidia's favor is PhysX which is a +point for me.
ATI rocks now in the main-stream performance segment.
Go ATI Go.

ionicsachin

Ambassador of Buzz
NVIDIA wont come any down, this card is superb but for sure NVIDIA will have answer,
I got super improvements in games after Physx was introduced

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom