[Guwahati Members] List & Best ISP?

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
There seems to be a lot of Packet loss during peak hours these days and very very inconsistent speeds with Mnet. Thinking of calling them ask & see what's wrong.

avanildutta

Journeyman
Anyone here using Railwire? I am from guwahati. Thinking of switching to railwire ftth connection. Though connection charges are bit on the higher side as there is no one nearby within 200m range. Quoted 5k. And if anyone else later on within 100m radius takes any connection. They will refund 2k. Making it 3k. But 5k only for the connection. If needed wifi router should be bought separately by me. As they dont provide the same. So what do you guys think.. Fed up of bsnl. Pings are always above 300..

Sent from my CP8676_I02 using Tapatalk

Currently on mnet. Pings spike constantly and is the connection is down since the last two days . They don't even bother to inform you Incase they are upgrading their towers which causes the net connection to go down. Thinking of switching to Railwire or Wistech. Anyone with Railwire connection please comment on the pings .

nomad47

Cyborg Agent
Railwire advertisement showed a ping of 150 to some server in Nogaon. You guys should check hands on if you plan to game on it.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

avanildutta

Journeyman
Speed test done on my railwire 50mbps connection.. connection speed drops like as of now in the pix but downloads speeds are awesome.. I also game multiplayer sometimes on my PS4, xbone1 and pc.. but nat type is 3 which is strict.. but haven't encountered any issues till date. Btw I am also on static ip for free as the cable guy is bit friendly to me plus 1st customer in my area..
But yes I am damn happy with my connection.. hands down..

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

avanildutta

Journeyman
Speed test done on my railwire 50mbps connection.. connection speed drops like as of now in the pix but downloads speeds are awesome.. I also game multiplayer sometimes on my PS4, xbone1 and pc.. but nat type is 3 which is strict.. but haven't encountered any issues till date. Btw I am also on static ip for free as the cable guy is bit friendly to me plus 1st customer in my area..
But yes I am damn happy with my connection.. hands down..

Pix*uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180117/a338c385dbcb92ab692546ea4ff85106.jpg*uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180117/cbb2aecba3640f3451f66566fd6b73d2.jpg

Top Bottom