GTA V coming soon!! Finally :D

Your favorite protagonist in GTA

• Total voters
1+ :thumbs: both the things are already revealed officially and dont know what he is talking about crap comments where?? and who is trolling? are you sleepy?
you should gather full information before posting your comments.

I am in my full senses.If you cannot understand then better dont reply to my post.Or ask in a decent manner.My facts are correct.
Nothing else is revealed.
Means a lot of things.
But still i apologize i should have typed instead "not much has been revealed"
And who taught you grammar?
Your posts.
ever heard of typos.

It was revealed that its in San Andreas
I didnt mean anything literally related to locations.But since you mentioned i must say that info you got is not completely correct.

GTA V is set in fictional Los Santos and its surrounding areas which is in the state of San Andreas.So dont think you will get the entire san andreas.

Now do you know anything more than this? do you know about all the other areas too?Thus assumption about locations.
Do you know anything about the characters?Thus comes the assumption about the characters.

"Flying planes" and "it is in san andreas" does not gives a complete information.

A free suggestion to you.Think before posting.That was a statement meant for all.Why you want to know who is trolling,If you think your post is appropriate.

Next time i wont be giving any advice.Btw i am not afraid of a ban too.Hope you got the hint.

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
3. It was revealed that its in San Andreas. So no 'assumption' here. The planes are flyable, this was revealed too. :p
4. Which comments you're talking about?

And whom you're referring to as troll?

And who taught you grammar?

Can i please Bethrown you Mr.Grammar Nazi?

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
Your posts.
ever heard of typos.

A free suggestion to you.Think before posting.That was a statement meant for all.Why you want to know who is trolling,If you think your post is appropriate.

Next time i wont be giving any advice.Btw i am not afraid of a ban too.Hope you got the hint.

Not leaving space, not capitalizing after full-stops, capitalizing after commas, and especially not capitalizing "I" are not "typos". And if you think my posts taught you grammar, then you're not a good student.. ;)

I still want to know who was trolling/posting comments not suitable for "quality" of this thread.

Can i please Bethrown you Mr.Grammar Nazi?

Not until you capitalize 'I'.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
Which lights?? :|

he was talking about the car on right, not inside the trailer :p
btw, its either a new car based on lamborghini miura or gta4 Dukes
*i.picresize.com/images/2012/08/25/PScY.jpg
*images.wikia.com/gtawiki/images/3/34/Dukes-GTA4-rear.jpg

*media.pcgamer.com/files/2012/08/Grand-Theft-Auto-5-sunset-driving-610x341.jpg

but since it looks like the character is stealing the car(s), it should be Miura. coz who'll steal a hill billy car? :p
the curves match the miura more than dukes.

Attachments

• PScY.jpg
    PScY.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 76

cyborg47

Technomancer
Hate grammar Nazis!!!! :twisted:
unless they're really english :p

1.GTA games are known to be more cpu intensive than a gpu.Bad coding.
2.Those screens looks good.But nothing so special about them.They can be easily run if it is optimized properly.
3.Nothing else is revealed.Therefore only assumptions that would make sense is the character and the locations.
4.Dont crap this wonderful thread for a wonderful game in this wonderful forum by posting crap comments.

And guys dont feed the trolls.PLEASE.

1. Wasn't it just GTA4 that was badly optimized? San Andreas ran fine for me, or did I miss something?
2. Nothing special? It looks like some parts of the game are tessellated, how is that not heavy? :|
4. Hardly noticed any crap comments, if people were not supposed to talk about the game, whats the point of this thread?

and where are the trolls?

zinbart

Broken In
I just hope that it requires the latest and greatest GPU and stuff to show off its shining armor and i buy those goodies just before the game launches, so tht i can enjoy my GTA V to the fullest with all latest technological bells & whistles.

Top Bottom