Google Nexus 4 Thread

what do you mean by *And limited storage is personal preference.. * ??

Most people (includes non geeks too) can live with 13gb........ Few people need more storage..... Many geeks have a laptop or desktop, so there is no need to store everything in phone (me n my friends does that, one of my friend is living with just 4gb of xperia u from past 1 year)

If you are able to send sms to other numbers then its not the issue of your phone. If its the issue with ur phone then none of your sms will be received by their intended receivers.

No problem with my friend's number, my message reaches him from my second number. My primary Airtel sim has no problem according to me as i was able to send him messages from my S2 earlier. From N4 its just not leaving the phone....... My balance is not deducted

ZTR

Cyborg Agent
It needs rooting, right?

Not the first method

The first option is the easiest. This method isn’t going to work for every Nexus 4 owner and in fact, will likely not work for most people. Some owners use different variants of these steps to force the update so Nexus 4 users should try different combinations of these steps.

1. Go to Settings -> Apps -> All

2. Find Google Services Framework.

3. Tap on Force Stop.

4. Select Clear Data.

5. Head back to the Nexus 4’s Settings, go to About, and check for a System Update.

OP
guru_urug

guru_urug

iGoogle
For that method to work, the ota update must be present in one of google's servers close by. If its not then it won't work no matter what. We need to wait since a world wide update will take a while, it will crash their servers if they provide it at once everywhere. They will provide the update first in US.. so could take a week to get here.. Nonetheless impatient people can directly flash the stock image provided on googles developer site.

dan4u

Took Off!!!
hey use SRT AppScanner to see if anyone is vulnerable to the 9695860 Bug or Master Key (Bug 8219321)...

ghouse12311

Ambassador of Buzz
between LG Nexus 4 and Samsung Galaxy S2 Plus, which one is better? my friend is buying a new phone and he is picking S2 Plus (Rs ~23k) over Nexus 4 (Rs ~ 25K) only because of expandable memory offered in S2 Plus...so which one will be better?

abhidev

Human Spambot
between LG Nexus 4 and Samsung Galaxy S2 Plus, which one is better? my friend is buying a new phone and he is picking S2 Plus (Rs ~23k) over Nexus 4 (Rs ~ 25K) only because of expandable memory offered in S2 Plus...so which one will be better?

Definitely Nexus 4 :D

RohanM

Cyborg Agent

If he want sd card slot then tell him to go for xperia sp. With krait dual core. Stay away from samshit....

how do u all guys protecting ur nexus. will the glass of back panel or display breaks if i kept in tight jeans pocket.

I ordered Ringke Fusion case n will be using that

For expandable storage get S3(26k) or SP (if u can't find S3 @ 26k)

Top Bottom