Gonna buy Nokia N73 ME, Some queries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Only SE(I admire SE remember :D ) can make such useless no-upgradeable memory wala phones like SE K510i :twisted:
Haha...WTF Should I also name a few 'cheap' Nokia phones without any expandable memory??....:lol:

Atleast it was a better VFM than this: *www.gsmarena.com/nokia_6080-1597.php which is also probably currently sold.......:lol:

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
^^krates-tel us why your n73 is at the service station btw...

I never had my SE sets sent for repair in the last 6 years. ;)

My sister forcefully pined the enhancement inside the port

and nothing is wrong

( It is still with the NOKIA CARE guys as i have lost the job sheet :mad: i dunno where i have put it )

Haha...WTF Should I also name a few 'cheap' Nokia phones without any expandable memory??....:lol:

Atleast it was a better VFM than this: *www.gsmarena.com/nokia_6080-1597.php which is also probably currently sold.......:lol:

n00b nokia makes more VFM phones then SE

don't have time right now kal post karunga 2-4 phones

Last edited:

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
n00b nokia makes more VFM phones then SE

don't have time right now kal post karunga 2-4 phones
WTF you big n00b krates, I was comparing those 2 phones which have NO external memory...And don't get offtopic now....You guys always try to make this Nokia vs SE....

And yes, I'm a n00b..akal k dushman jabh tak koi n00b nahi hoga toh seekhega kese??....:D

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
WTF you big n00b krates, I was comparing those 2 phones which have NO external memory...And don't get offtopic now....You guys always try to make this Nokia vs SE....

And yes, I'm a n00b..akal k dushman jabh tak koi n00b nahi hoga toh seekhega kese??....:D
[OFFTOPIC n00b talks]

abe ghochu tu bata kitne ka hai K510I main batau ga nokia ka jon use beat karta hai :cool: us range mein

[/OFFTOPIC]

praka123

left this forum longback
arey stop the offtopic pls. :) I heard a FUD(or truth?) that N73 is gonna be stopped/already stopped. any source,any thing ?
I can assure ,I searched badly with SE for such a VFM fone like N73 but nope,blurp blurp :|

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
^^^ N73 ain't stopping for sure

i see N73 is selling like anything here the sales figure have now gone more up. It is the best VFM available for that range

btw they have stopped 5700 which was supposed to be replacing N73 but now when they stopped 5700 i don't think N73 gonna stop

even the n-gage arena gonna launch soon which can also boost the sales

Last edited:

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
ok ..for all those guys who says se vs nokia war ..

my first phone was k750i .. what a fantastic phone .. i still think it as best cam phone till date ..

then moved onto k790i .. again a very good phone ..

but since then se have stopped producing phones which are really leaders in its segment .. while all this while nokia has come with n95 , n73 and best of all..n82

so its not about se vs nokia war .. but who has a better overall product out in the market ..

cooldudie3

Boom Boom Boom
You guys better not start out with a war. I think there was a thread about SE v.s. Nokia, but I guess it is already inactive and very old.

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
No praka, N73 isn't going to stop.

On thje contrary Nokia 5700 is stopped. I am glad I got this phone before. :)

OP
Renny

Renny

Padawan
Going to buy today evening,

Should I buy N73M HS-62 or N73M HS-16, whats the difference between them.

this thread is something like

laut kar bhoola ghar ko aaye lmao

Um please translate this someone :D .

Last edited:
OP
Renny

Renny

Padawan
^ Thanks for the link,

Should I buy WH-700 or HS-44, they both look like SE walkman earphones,

How much are they and hows he sound quality of them.

*www.nokia-asia.com/A4433038

OP
Renny

Renny

Padawan
^ Thanks for the link,

Should I buy WH-700 or HS-44, they both look like SE walkman earphones,

How much are they and hows he sound quality of them.

*www.nokia-asia.com/A4433038

praka123

left this forum longback
^ I recommend you buy Creative EP-830/630 . HS-28 is what is bundled with N73ME latest box(May 2008 ). standard quality only.

OP
Renny

Renny

Padawan
Ok, well how much did you pay for your N73 ME from the mobile store, I too am buying from there.

praka123

left this forum longback
^Rs13500/- .now it is around Rs13200 I suppose.make sure you check the box to see manufacturing date and get latest box :D

OP
Renny

Renny

Padawan
Purchased my N73 ME from Nokia Priority Dealer for 13.1K yesterday, but I was in for a shock when the 3.2MP cam didn't work(Pulling shutter didn't activate the cam), I was really worried and got a new replacement, the shop guy said that incidents like this happen rarely(manufacturing defect), was he trying to rip me off?!

So now I'm enjoying on my N73 ME :D,

I've uploaded some pics plz tell me if the quality is ok(Taken at 11AM, Auto Mode):-

*img154.imageshack.us/img154/4610/11072008027ud4.th.jpg

*img57.imageshack.us/img57/8043/11072008028lj7.th.jpg

*img60.imageshack.us/img60/1417/11072008031wr9.th.jpg

*img293.imageshack.us/img293/6338/10072008017dw9.th.jpg

And when I conect my N73 to the PC via the data cable how to I Safely remove my N73 or do I just disconnect the cable.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom