Free DVDs/CDs on the web ! ! [UPDATED] (All links together)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
S

//siddhartha//

Stabbing my shoe
All you guys and gals (if any), stop sulking.. If @rajivnedugadi is believed (on page 4 of this topic), then everyone will receive all the free CDs/DVDs.. If this topic has been posted on the DIGIT forum, hundreds of orders would have gone at the same time.. So, how would they be able to distribute (if they are giving stuff for free..).. The UBUNTU CDs are professional CDs, but all the eBook CD/DVDs are written from the CD-WRITER and then mailed.. SInce, I have them, I know how they are made..
In short, be patient...

OP
S

//siddhartha//

Stabbing my shoe
I just want to add the fact that I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE WHETHER ANYBODY RECEIVES HIS THINGS OR NOT.. It is up to the comapny to decide whether they would mail the CD/DVDs to you or not.. BTW, @lavan_joy, I have not received the CD which you promised I would receive in 10 days.. And, plz, what kind of language do you use ? ?
For the linux CDs, if you have any queries, mail the UBUNTU people at: info@ubuntulinux.org

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
Why are ppl fighting over this issue? And dont post "I dint not recieve it yet" or " i ordered 6451657951 CDs".

If i see posts like this..then the thread will be locked..

lavan_joy

Journeyman
I got the "TAMIL Software Tools CD" from
*www.ildc.in/

Thanks to Mr.Dayanidhi Maran (Hon Minister of Communication and Information Technology)

OP
S

//siddhartha//

Stabbing my shoe
Well, I had got all the CDs/DVDs before I posted the links on the forum..But still have not got the TOTAL TRAINING and the "Tamil" CD..
Lets see..

hsnayvid

Journeyman
hope they keep working.

recd bible cd (how the world will end)
and e-book cd/dvd.

they are still working. :D
They just take a little time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom