anirbandd

Conversation Architect
Re: All TV Shows Related Discussions Here

i finally committed myself to watch the first few episodes of The Flash s01.

Man it was so lame.

A

amit.tiger12

guys, this is not a general TV show discussion thread.

Please take your discussion to the dedicated thread. Please.
For time being please, as no flasharrow this week, let us discuss about tv series watchlist and completed list of arrow and flash viewers/followers.

OP
Vyom

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Moved all off topic posts to TV series thread. Bash Flash and Arrow series there only pls.

And yea, a break in the Flash and Arrow is not good. :(

icebags

Technomancer
^i agree, there should not be any break in flash/arrow like series. why they don't learn from indian megaseries styles, the should know how to run series from years, without a break. :(

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
Re: All TV Shows Related Discussions Here

it was wasn't it :)... and people went all bananas over it, same with Arrow (we have a separate thread for gods sake ....can you believe that).... The only super hero TV series I loved was DareDevil the only reason I continued Flash was coz every god damn poster kept saying ...its gonna get better, its gonna get better...lol....but 10 episodes and I was done with it ...:) moved on ...

you bet it was a load of horsesh!t. :x

usually, the first few episodes kind of lay the foundations of how a series is going to be.

i could not bear to watch it after the third one.

I'm starting Gotham S01.

Wonder how thats gonna turn out...

OP
Vyom

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
^i agree, there should not be any break in flash/arrow like series. why they don't learn from indian megaseries styles, the should know how to run series from years, without a break. :(

While it's not good for us, as a fan, but I think sometimes its unavoidable.
There is a lot of less between shooting, editing and broadcasting the episodes. Many issue can arise in the meanwhile. So it's better to delay the broadcast then to compromise on shooting/effects/story etc.

A

amit.tiger12

I think I should download both the shows.. Too much hype man

Sent from my XT1033 using Tapatalk
Flash season 1 is worth a watch, can't judge season 2 now in middle..

Flash season one is all about first minute of every flash episode..

"When I was a child,
I saw my mother killed
by something impossible.
My father went to prison
for her murder.
Then an accident made me
the impossible.
To the outside world, I'm
an ordinary forensic scientist,
but secretly,
I use my speed to fight crime
and find others like me.
And one day, I'll find.
who killed my mother...
And get justice for my father.
I am The Flash.
"

And from here season 2 starts...
Kind suggestion watch both season together.. And start watching after the end of season 2 episode 22,..
Enjoy

Last edited by a moderator:

ZTR

Cyborg Agent
And from here season 2 starts...
Kind suggestion watch both season together.. And start watching at the end of season 2 episode 22,..
Enjoy

Also its recommended to watch Arrow season 1 & 2 BEFORE starting Flash as it lays the ground work for some characters

A

amit.tiger12

Also its recommended to watch Arrow season 1 & 2 BEFORE starting Flash as it lays the ground work for some characters
Forgot to mention that...
How can i forget that?..

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
Just had a thought while watching the trajectory episodes. Catch up to them before you read the theory below

What if like trajectory the velocity 9 caused zoom/jay to develop a split personality. The Jay that we have on team flash's side is a zoom/jay from the future who saw the error of his ways and was able to control the zoom personality. He's still dying and has now lost his speed completely. But he wishes to prevent the evil that his zoom persona caused in the past. Which might have led to a future that he wishes to prevent.This explains his extreme reluctance to even touch velocity 7-9, it's like an addict trying to avoid a drug. He can't tell team flash since that would alter the timeline completely, attract a time wraith or just cause him to lose trust.

The zoom of the present realizes that this is someone from the future and sees that killing him is necessary due to his intimate knowledge of zoom.

Last edited:
A

amit.tiger12

No posts about Zoom's Flashback Reveal ?? No discussion about Zoom/Jay Garrick ??
Show does not up to potential, 1st arrow and then flash. Batman v superman was disappointment and dc don't know how to but need to redo things. Flash 1st season was way better.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Late episode of Flash was good. Wally is having increasing appearances, guess he may be taken into the inner circle soon.

Can't comment until E19 airs.

ariftwister

Truth Seeker
Show does not up to potential, 1st arrow and then flash. Batman v superman was disappointment and dc don't know how to but need to redo things. Flash 1st season was way better.
I agree S1 was way better but they still haven't revealed who is the man in the iron mask and its almost Season Finale.

Sent from my C5502 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom