ZTR

Cyborg Agent
So
As it turns out Hunter Zolomon is Zoom
And guy in mask may be Jay of Earth-1 after all
As Jay of Earth-2 is death now

ariftwister

Truth Seeker
Whatif the Jay on Earth-1 and Zoom are same person? Till last episode climax (where a hand probably zoom's, passes through jay's heart) we didn't see both Jay and Zoom on same place. Remember hologram projection in S1 where Reverse Flash beatup wells in a closed container? It could be the same. .

We are talking about two different Earths. I don't think Zoom can jump between two earths so easily. Remember while Barry was in E2 trying to escape from Zoom, Jay was here trying to stabilize the speed cannon and breach.

- - - Updated - - -

So
As it turns out Hunter Zolomon is Zoom
And guy in mask may be Jay of Earth-1 after all
As Jay of Earth-2 is death now

HEAVY SPOILERS

Zoom is Jay, the man in the mask is Jay, the dead guy is Jay, you're Jay, I'm Jay, we all are Jay

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
This is crazy, unless there are more earths that we are yet to introduce it seems we are running out of Jay's

maybe everyman, the shape shifting meta human from Earth 2 was sent to act like Jay in earth 1

ariftwister

Truth Seeker
This is crazy, unless there are more earths that we are yet to introduce it seems we are running out of Jay's

maybe everyman, the shape shifting meta human from Earth 2 was sent to act like Jay in earth 1

I don't think so, If that was the case, how do you explain he got the speed with velocity x. Its not like anybody can inject it and get speed. Speedforce is already in his system which suggests that he really was a speedster in E2.

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
velocity might be able to give speed to everyone. Didn't harrison wells also use it at some point to get speed?

Waise the show's team has repeatedly said that hunter zolomon is zoom, guess it might be the earth one zolomon

A

amit.tiger12

Hey anybody use app for TV Series/shows episode manager,.
Which actually checklist of tv series
Please suggest best..

Some apps I found:

TV Series - Your shows manager – Android Apps on Google Pla

SeriesGuide – Android Apps on Google Pla

Etc etc

Actually it should show stats of past present and future tv series,

Sent from my Lenovo P1ma40 using Tapatalk

ariftwister

Truth Seeker
velocity might be able to give speed to everyone. Didn't harrison wells also use it at some point to get speed?

Waise the show's team has repeatedly said that hunter zolomon is zoom, guess it might be the earth one zolomon

No, Harrison Wells developed the velocity drug and they injected it to Jay to save wells when he was accidently shot by patty. If anybody can use that to get speed, wouldn't they have asked Joe to do it? (being the police and tough guy).

Also they never mentioned hunter zolomon is the zoom in the shot (yet).

It doesn't make sense that Zoom is hunter zolomon from Earth 1. I mean If he's from E1 why start with E2 Flash? Then come for Barry as second? Even before the beaches, Zoom was terrorizing E2.

Sent from my C5502 using Tapatalk

ariftwister

Truth Seeker
Please suggest best..

Some apps I found:

Etc etc

I use Series Guide App. It's good.

Sent from my C5502 using Tapatalk

Flash

Lost in speed
Another possible explanation is Zoom/Jay must be twins from Earth 2 and maybe man in the mask is their dad?

Last edited:

Inceptionist

Journeyman
Please suggest best..

Some apps I found:

Etc etc

I use this site:

TV Calendar February 2016 - Prime Time TV Schedule & TV Episode Calendar: Track your favourite TV show

You need login (use a temporary email ID, works fine) to save your shows.
I never close tabs so I get reminded when I have to ahem... download the episode of the day.

A

amit.tiger12

Another possible explanation is Zoom/Jay must be twins from Earth 2 and maybe man in the mask is their dad?
Bas yaar bahot ho gaya, story is really different, just watch episodes stop guessing.

A

amit.tiger12

I use this site:

TV Calendar February 2016 - Prime Time TV Schedule & TV Episode Calendar: Track your favourite TV show

You need login (use a temporary email ID, works fine) to save your shows.
I never close tabs so I get reminded when I have to ahem... download the episode of the day.
Ok, but application will be better than site (not always)

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
Does anyone remember the orignal reverse flash showing up in the reverse flash suit at the end of one episode

The jay garrick doppelganger in earth one was introduced as Hunter Zolomon. So unless there's a earth 3 and 4 we'll have to assume its him.

nomad47

Cyborg Agent
Watched just now and am like WTF???? Might be time travel also!! Timeline remnant.

Zoom is earth 2's flash from the future. In a sense Jay Garrick turns into Zoom in the future and then travels back in time in E2.

"That's a complication" as Zoom said in the end might just be pointing towards this.

Flash

Lost in speed
*pbs.twimg.com/media/CdH34fcUYAAa9v9.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

*pbs.twimg.com/media/CdIBUb5W4AE1Zeh.jpg

A

amit.tiger12

Supergirl episode on 15 march?
Btw who watch this show ?
I will watch all episodes at once not now.. Waiting for season to end.

Top Bottom