Far Cry 4

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
i like how Ubisoft described this game during E3.

We give you a fake passport, a gun, and some money. After that, you’re ****ed.

And compared to AC series which appears yearly with almost same mechanics, FC is improving big time. Hope they don't pull a watch dog kind of intro with this one (UPlay outrage).

Samarth 619

Modrator @ Xbhp Biking
Guys, I'm excited about this game, despite what others say. An Indian is the main playable character, isn't this reason enough?

I saw a video of some cutscene in the movie, and there were Indian dialogues & profanities, but by other characters, like "Kahan se aa rahe ho?", "Patna boss", "Ch****e", etc... There was this girl who had a pet monkey in the video, which is cute. :D
What I'm hoping for is a full Hindi speech option in the game, like we have french, duetchse, etc.

And finally, I'm also hoping it will run on my laptop:- Core i5 3210M, AMD Radeon 76-- with 1 GB graphics mem., 4GB RAM, Win7, etc.... I would love 30 fps, even if its on lowest settings. :)

D

Deleted member 118788

Should I pre-order from Steam or Flipkart? Flipkart is much cheaper. What is the benefit of steam edition? I don't see any achievements

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
even if you purchase it via steam, you will still be running the game using uPlay.