Essential Products | My Phone is Essential

Price: $699
With 360 Camera : $749
Looks cool.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
This translated to about Rs 50,000. Titanium body, with ceramic back.
As much as this phone is *not* a phone for general people, it IS a nice alternative to the likes of Moto Z and of course, iPhones. More variety the better.

Can this phone do what Nexus devices couldn't? I guess we need some real first hand reviews.

meetdilip

Computer Addict
They are betting on the modular features. That is a good thing. I wish I could buy an S8 camera unit and fit into my budget phone. That day is not far.

OP
Zangetsu

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
This translated to about Rs 50,000. Titanium body, with ceramic back.
As much as this phone is *not* a phone for general people, it IS a nice alternative to the likes of Moto Z and of course, iPhones. More variety the better.

Can this phone do what Nexus devices couldn't? I guess we need some real first hand reviews.
Yes, reviews will be out in some days..
This is the phone to have features on....cool looks, rugged body and modular concept
and bezel less display

sujoyp

Grand Master
This phone is beautiful and have all the features required/not-required :D but it cost huge ... I dont think people will spend soo much for an unknown brand

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
This phone is beautiful and have all the features required/not-required :D but it cost huge ... I dont think people will spend soo much for an unknown brand
Not even if the brand have someone like ANDY RUBIN behind it?

sujoyp

Grand Master
who andy rubin ...I didnt know his name before he hyped his essential phone...ok he may be a android founder..but google is not famous for hardware :)

Ronnie012

Earthling
Not everyone knows that Andy Rubin is a man who has revolutionized the IT world lately.No one seems to associate Rubin with the fact that he is the creator of the most popular mobile system in the world, Google Android. What would not be able to say about this Android system, it has to be admitted that it has permanently grown into the IT world some time ago.

It is interesting that this man takes another project and this time this is related to hardware sector. For that moment, this man without Google’s supervision, is working on a new phone. Is it hard for you to believe this? Do not worry! Me too. Not such things have happened on the mobile market earlier.

Andy Rubin is the former president of both Danger Inc.
As well as Android Inc. After the second company took over Google in 2005, Rubin assumed the post of senior vice president of mobile in the company. He kept custody of the Android system until 2013. It was then that the Android system was the most popular on the market.

Andy Rubin’s new project is called Essential Phone.
It is so frustrating that you do not even imagine it. Essential worked on a smartphone whose display has no frames and which has rounded corners. Like nothing new. Everyone has recently had a rash on such a project. By the way, I do not wonder. Current smartphones are irritatingly ugly. Rubin’s design also has a casing, which consists of metal sides and ceramic back. It is also interesting that Essential Phone is expected to have 360 degree camera. Of course, the smartphone is supposed to run under Android, but this is obvious.

*speedtest.net.in/news/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/Essential-Phone-2-1000x9131.jpg
The creator of Android design smartphone better looking than iPhone - Speed Test - News

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
@Ronnie012 there was already this thread. So merged your thread with this one. And the post is like a perfect reply for @sujoyp. :p

sujoyp

Grand Master
.I can see tata nano failed even when launched by ratan tata with so much fanfare..lets see

Sent from my E5563 using Tapatalk

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
It doesn't even have a 3.5mm jack..This isn't a phone for the "general" masses and would probably be marketed to the well versed techies. Will it sell without it and a few other short comings? Hard to tell.

Top Bottom