enhance ur w700i wid new acoustic driver, increased sms capacity

OP
infra_red_dude

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
if possible, yes! that'll save us quite an effort. even if its not we can get back ur german lingo thru trial and error! :)

rauli7

Broken In
hmm..thats not good..i don't know anybody who have an w700i..but maybe i could go to an phoneshop and look if theres a w700i..but thx for helping me =)

OP
infra_red_dude

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
^^^ yeah, plz do that! :) meanwhile i'll try finding all the compatible MAIN and FS firmware files which have german lingo support :)

one word of thought, do u still haf warranty for ur w700i?

Last edited:

rauli7

Broken In
infra_red_dude said:
one word of thought, do u still haf warranty for ur w700i?

yes..why are you asking ^^?i hope my phone won't brick

i'll soon get the informations you want :D

OP
infra_red_dude

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
::flash news::

slayer has modded the camdriver for w700i. its in beta stages. features:

faster saving times, more sharpness.

download it from here:
*rapidshare.com/files/36465517/camdriver_modded.zip.html

note: it is still in beta stage. so it may or may not work properly for u. take a backup of ur working driver first. do post the bugs here if u notice any.

thanks to slayer, from the w700i community :)

OP
infra_red_dude

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
this is a modpack for w810 users. it has almost everything in the FS modded. since dtox owns a 810i i'm sure he'll help u wid any queries.

*rapidshare.com/files/29815150/ModPack.rar.html

activate techmode in ur k750/w800/w700

enter *585*0000# in standby mode and press Send. now goto settings>conn>mobile networkks> techmode.

it mostly has the following format:

GSM Channel
A BBB CC -DD EEEEF G
HHHH I JJJ K LL MM
NNN OO PP QQQ RR SSSS
TTT TT UUU UU VVV VV
WWW WW XXX XX ZZZ ZZ

In stanby mode shows only bold marked parameters.

A - current type of service:
B - Broadcast control channel
S - Standalone dedicated control channel
T - Transfer channel
F - Frequency Hopping

BBB - number of current channel:
001...124 - GSM900
512...885 - DCS1800
974...1023 - EGSM900
9999 - no signal

CC - no info, seems like it depends of operator settings
-DD - Rxl (recieve level): -40dBm...-117dBm, -40 is strongest signal
EEEE - Cell ID
F - Cell sector number
G - no info (my phone shows 1 or "---" when phone hopps to other cell. Shows 2 with another SIM. When I switched phone to another operator network 93)
HHHH - seems like another channel
I - no info (in my phone almost always 4, possibly fiquency of phone registration at network)
JJJ - no info, range 0...31
K - no info (seems like Timeslot number)
LL - no info (seems like time advance, range 0...34)
MM - no info
NNN - rate of speech codec:
HR - half rate
FR - full rate
EFR - enhanced full rate

OO - no info, range 0...95 (possybly RxQual)
PP - no info, range 0...83
QQQ - network country code (NCC)
RR - operator code (MNC)
SSSS - Location area code
TTT TT, UUU UU, VVV VV, WWW WW, XXX XX, ZZZ ZZ - numbers & Rxl of the best alternative channels

its known to not work properly in w810 and mess things up.

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
shashank_re said:
One more..........when we are using few Java apps like mobyexplorer,file protect,etc.It keeps on asking "Whether you want this app to read the files",thats damn annoying.So is it possible to get rid of those permissions?
And any way to lock messages?
If you know anyother mods please share with us.
i have patch for w800 R1BC002 do u want it?

i have 5-6 GB of k750 stuff collected from many sources . i will upload all that in single file as soon as i get 2mbps connection

OP
infra_red_dude

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
@ rauli

hey here are the FS files u are looking for!

*www.share2flash.com/index.php?path...jL0Zpcm13YXJlL1c3MDBpL1IxQ0EwMjFfQ0lENDkvRlMv

download one of the FS files (Europe2, 3 or 5) and use the corresponding customisation file (caroline... europe 2, 3 or 5) that i'd uploaded on rapidshare mentioned earlier in this thread. the MAIN firmware file which is mentioned in the first post of this thread will do just fine. u'll need only the matching FS and customisation file.

to decide which outta europe 2,3 and 5 is suitable for u, take a look at this table and decide! :)

EUROPE_2 English - French - German - Sesotho (South Africa) - Zulu - Turkish
EUROPE_3 English - Danish - Dutch - French - German
EUROPE_5 English - French - German - Italian

good luck! cheers :)

rauli7

Broken In
yeah thx man..i'll try that soon...

i have another question..when i make a picture with the camera..theres always a sound when i took the picture..but theres no option to turn that off at my w700..

do you know how to turn that off?

blackleopard92

In the zone
rauli7 said:
yeah thx man..i'll try that soon...

i have another question..when i make a picture with the camera..theres always a sound when i took the picture..but theres no option to turn that off at my w700..

do you know how to turn that off?
take photos in silent mode.:)

@infra_red_dude: great going man.. i am going to try those beta camera drivers. excelletn thread. :)

OP
infra_red_dude

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
did u update the firmware wid the one i've mentioned in the latest post? if so then mebbe one of the eurpoe 2,3 or 5 doesn't support silenting the cam. however our firmwares here (EU_1 wid emea6 cust.) supporting silenting the cam sound, just keep the phone in silent mode and cam won't make any sound.

u can permanantly remove the cam sound by deleting the cam shutter sound. to do this, break into ur firmware thru XS++ and then goto FAR. navigate to this folder on the phone side: \tpa\preset\system\sound. delete all the camera related sounds to make it completely silent after taking a backup on ur PC. it will lead to complete silence (shutter, burst, timer etc.) or u can selectively delete if u dun want complete silence. detele only camerashutter.3gp

rauli7

Broken In
sry that i'm posting so late..i did not have any time..but now...i'm a little bit confused now..could you write a little tutorial with the links you already posted for me?
would be nice...and another question...in this forum i can't add rep, right xD?

OP
infra_red_dude

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
ok, goto this page: *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=54672

follow from setup 2 (as u mite've already done step 1), use the W700_R1CA021_MAIN_EU_1.mbn as mentioned there as the MAIN firmware. For FS, use one of these:

W700_R1CA021_FS_EUROPE_2_RED49.rar
W700_R1CA021_FS_EUROPE_3_RED49.rar
W700_R1CA021_FS_EUROPE_5_RED49.rar

(which outta these depends on the table given above. decide what all languages you want and use the corresponding one, then extract the .rar file wid winrar to get a .fbn file which u'll be using as the FS. this is YOUR FS (German support) file, counter part of W700_R1CA021_FS_EMEA_6_RED49.fbn (no german support) mentioned in the first page of this thread. Hence your FS file shud be that instead of W700_R1CA021_FS_EMEA_6_RED49.fbn for German support.)

download the above mentioned files from this link:
*www.share2flash.com/index.php?path...jL0Zpcm13YXJlL1c3MDBpL1IxQ0EwMjFfQ0lENDkvRlMv

you now complete step 3 mentioned in the first post.

you need to customise ur phone now. download this file and extract it. here, you'll find 3 more files: europe2, europe3, eurpore 5. depending on which FS file you downloaded and used wid ur phone, use the corresponding customisation file (both fS and customisation should be same).

edit: oops forgot to give the link for the customisation files:
*rapidshare.com/files/35061770/w700i_europe_235.zip.html

use this customisation file in place of W700_Carolina_i_CDA102580_103_EMEA_6 mentioned in the first post of this thread. rest all is same. so basically what you are doing here is that you are replacing the original FS and cusomisation files (mentioned in the first post of this thread) wid the ones which support German language.

yeah, rep system has been disabled.

Last edited:

indian_nar

Right off the assembly line
im a newbie to this forum and i have a W700i.i had proceeded the aove steps but Stuck at the Far managerand my phone is Dead after flashing . Whenever i opened and selected the sepf plugin .it shows the following error msg
PLUGIN CALL ERROR
EXCEPTION OCCURED EXCEPTION ADDRESS:0x 7C812A58 in module
c:prd /...\plugins\sepf.dll
THE PLUGIN WILL BE UNLOADED
and then the far manager exits.
infrared dude plz help in this regard even i patched the sefp.dll nut it doesnt works. my phone is dead now. atleast tel me the steps bring back the original config for my phone. thks

OP
infra_red_dude

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
^^^ check ur pm.

also to bring back the original form try this:
follow till step 3 in this post but do not click the flash button:
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=54672

instead when main and FS files are selected in XS++, enable on the 'customize' option and select emea 6 as the customisation and then flash.