DUMB MOVIE MOMENTS thread

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
What software is good for this.
I've tried Windows movie maker but it can trim some of the beginning or some of the end, not anything in the middle.

i use 'freemake video converter'. handles trimming nicely. only that you have to end the process by re-converting the video-file, but there's a preset available for that named 'same as source', and the work gets done! it increases the size of the video, but i believe by playing around with the conversion-settings, one could limit this factor (though i haven't yet checked on it, as not bothered by it so far). there is i suppose a whole brigade of free softwares which can also do the cutting/trimming work. can try a few others as well.

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Chennai Express : Entire Movie was a LOL but not entertaining. Movie filled up with bunch of crappy dialogues, songs & BS.
I run out from the hall after watching 15 minutes. Totally bogus type movie.

cyborg47

Technomancer
Lol..which moment ?? Captain America discovering an entire different world ??

No, I'm talking about the entire plane sequence. Lot of stupid things over there, I was surprised nobody gave a damn about that except for the hishe guys.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
X men: Last stand
The scene where Mystique disguises as Wolverine and enters Stryker's facility.
Stryker sees the closed fists of Wolverine, and say it's something and not wolverine and ask her to shoot down..

But, Wolverine appeared with closed fists in X men origins: wolverine (while fighting Blob in boxing).
So, it's a sort of dumb.. :|

Who said Wolverine can't have closed fists without the claws coming out?

d3p

PowerHouse
Stryker sees the closed fists of Wolverine, and say it's something and not wolverine and ask her to shoot down..

Actually, i'm more worried, where these weapons fit inside his hands ??

Even if they fit, how Wolverine moves his wrist ??

*accessreel.com/sites/default/files/styles/article_full_content_image/public/field/image/hugh_jackman_wolverine.jpg?itok=Eo9pVIvC

OP
Flash

Flash

Lost in speed
Actually, i'm more worried, where these weapons fit inside his hands ??

Even if they fit, how Wolverine moves his wrist ??

*accessreel.com/sites/default/files/styles/article_full_content_image/public/field/image/hugh_jackman_wolverine.jpg?itok=Eo9pVIvC

Similar to the retractable claws of animals??

Top Bottom