DRIVER San Francisco

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Overpriced IMO. Once it comes down to below $20, it should be good to get.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
Yes it indeed looks dated. The car models are looking great. But world... not so great. They could have added bit more detail to damage models. Not to say that they are bad now. But a pure racing game could have used a bit more details to the damage model. And I really like the way he uses his second hand to steer while doing long turns. Adds a lot to the realism. And also, the way it animates when we apply hand break. Using one hand for hand break another to steer the car in a middle of a chase just feels very nice to me.

OT
when it comes to Driver animation, nothing comes close to Colin McRae Rally series, since its first game.
Not just that, the Glowing Brakes too.
I miss the glowing brakes in F1.
Anyways, Tanner has been in GTA SA :p

Overpriced IMO. Once it comes down to below $20, it should be good to get.

$5 should be max.

gameranand

Living to Play
I was waiting for this game so I'll play it for sure. Haven't played it yet but videos looks satisfying to me.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
This game is being discussed, while you should be discussing games like dirt, F1, heck even tf2 thread is dead.
What's happening to tdf?
Next Ra.One? :p

instead of playing this, play the classic No One Lives Forever (NOLF) series.
You'd have more fun for sure.

If you want really good racing game, with tough missions, then play NFS Porsche Unleashed, its factory driver missions will keep you busy for a long while.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
I think that's your definition of fun. I guess the word fun is relative. I am playing F1 and am very much liking it, Except the bugs.

This might not be a good game for you, but... that doesn't mean that the discussion about the game will make the forum inferior.

I get it, you played the game.. you didn't liked it. But, Just move on. Let the people who are enjoying the game play the game and have fun.

P.S.: Played and brought down NOLF, Porsche Unleashed long ago. Completed Dirt2, Dirt 3 carrer modes. Right now.. playing F1 2011 parallel to this.

OT
when it comes to Driver animation, nothing comes close to Colin McRae Rally series, since its first game.

Might be. But for a gaming genre in which most of the games will not have any kind of cockpit view what so ever, I guess this game is doing pretty well.

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
^^ pre-order. I will wait till the price goes below 400bucks.... :D

Yesterday, i bought DMC4. Finally, i get to play that.

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
^^ But i am very much selective about games these days. I don't want to try not-so-good game. I also think about Mercenaries 2. How is it?

Alok

Adventurer
^hey i finished it on PCSX2.
Game is nice but sometimes very annoying........esp. Last level.

But you'll surely enjoy it.

Alok

Adventurer
Pre order ! Aren't we talking about mercenaries2:world in flames ??

Well if we are , it ain't such good to "buy"..:-D