Do you own a desktop?

Status
Not open for further replies.

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
Lets derive the conclusion through an online CS match. Laptop team vs desktop team. Whoever wins will receive a gaming desktop from the loosing team. And I being the proposer of idea get two gaming desktops from 'each' team.

Let's play league of legends instead.

- - - Updated - - -

yes. now, that we both have reached a consensus, lets put all the laptops in the gas chamber. :2subs::fc_bat:

Damn you murderer.

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
Lets derive the conclusion through an online CS match. Laptop team vs desktop team. Whoever wins will receive a gaming desktop from the loosing team. And I being the proposer of idea get two gaming desktops from 'each' team.

only on the condition that contest be held in a toilet!

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
^^ good idea, we can give those tablets that cause the same to both players..
certainly a far more challenging task then the ones on roadies or khatro ke khiladi..

Nerevarine

Incarnate
:lol:I can imagine questing in the land of Skyrim seated in a moving car, in a closed and tight spaced environment, with my mousepad flying away everytime the car hits a roadbump, with a shitty ass keyboard and a tiny screen .. I really dream about it everyday, hoping that one day I will be able to do this instead of comfortably sitting on my room..
*files.sharenator.com/no-s600x511-262017.jpg

Regarding friend's house, Id rather enjoy a 64 player battlefield map online with my friends in my home than 1 hour of mobile gaming (WITHOUT a freaking powercord :lol:)
Ill admit, powercord logic cracked me up :lol:
The last time i had a lan party was like a year ago..

My point : Even if I favoured laptop gaming, Id still play from home, online.. Thats how real gamers roll
Mostly I play league of legends, a bit of L4D2, and Battlefield 3.. NONE of them support LAN.. the latest "good" LAN game for me was Borderlands 2 which was released in 2012..Even then, its a game thats meant to be played regularly not 1-2 bouts of LAN parties.. Thats why, Online is still a better option than LAN party, because I will be able to level up my character consistently..

PS: How many of you guys had a LAN party lately.. Be honest in your reply, hostellites excluded because they do not have any other choice

Adios !

Last edited:

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
:lol:I can imagine questing in the land of Skyrim seated in a moving car, in a closed and tight spaced environment, with my mousepad flying away everytime the car hits a roadbump, with a shitty ass keyboard and a tiny screen .. I really dream about it everyday, hoping that one day I will be able to do this instead of comfortably sitting on my room..
*files.sharenator.com/no-s600x511-262017.jpg

Regarding friend's house, Id rather enjoy a 64 player battlefield map online with my friends in my home than 1 hour of mobile gaming (WITHOUT a freaking powercord :lol:)
Ill admit, powercord logic cracked me up :lol:
The last time i had a lan party was like a year ago..

My point : Even if I favoured laptop gaming, Id still play from home, online.. Thats how real gamers roll
Mostly I play league of legends, a bit of L4D2, and Battlefield 3.. NONE of them support LAN.. the latest "good" LAN game for me was Borderlands 2 which was released in 2012..Even then, its a game thats meant to be played regularly not 1-2 bouts of LAN parties.. Thats why, Online is still a better option than LAN party, because I will be able to level up my character consistently..

PS: How many of you guys had a LAN party lately.. Be honest in your reply, hostellites excluded because they do not have any other choice

Adios !

Maybe u need a proper car and life then as well as a decent laptop instead of that netbook ur assuming I own

I guess u have no friends and are wasting ur time on the internet and going to all my posts to post nonsensical bs
I give u one last chance to stop this NOW
Uve already received a warning about name calling and stuff,its too obvious ur just jelly or wasted to stoop to such levels and u only attack my posts and its u alone most of the times and u ignore the others with my views
Just ignore my post if u don't agree or lose a post battle in other threads
Just ignore and act like I don't exist instead of childish behaviour
I've ignored u all along but u don't get the idea do u
Just STOP

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Calling you a name, I broke a rule there.. Here I amnt breaking anything :lol: So you can capslock me to death if you want, I wont stop as long as my point is logical

@others, how many of you play have played a core AAA game like call of duty or skyrim on a moving car ?
Like this post, if u havent, like kkn13's post if u have

Okay, an honest query to you friend [MENTION=184724]kkn13[/MENTION], What games do you play in LAN ?

Last edited:

nomad47

Cyborg Agent
[MENTION=184724]kkn13[/MENTION] and [MENTION=110244]Nerevarine[/MENTION] why don't you guys have a duel and settle this for once and all. It seems like there is a lot of tension in between you too.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
[MENTION=154031]nomad47[/MENTION]
If my point was invalid, Ill leave this thread and never return but in the meantime, answer the queries i just put up

nomad47

Cyborg Agent
Played skyrim in my mid range laptop. Got stuck by performance issues in newer games. Don't have money to waste on a gaming laptop (my laptop works just fine for all other purposes). Bought a desktop. :p

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
Calling you a name, I broke a rule there.. Here I amnt breaking anything :lol: So you can capslock me to death if you want, I wont stop as long as my point is logical

@others, how many of you play have played a core AAA game like call of duty or skyrim on a moving car ?
Like this post, if u havent, like kkn13's post if u have

Okay, an honest query to you friend [MENTION=184724]kkn13[/MENTION], What games do you play in LAN ?

U really think uve got a life doing bs like this
Just stop

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
Maybe u guys have never tried a proper laptop
That thinkpad ur company\college gave isn't for gaming
Neither is that cheap netbook counted
U need a proper laptop not cheap ass stuff to compare to a desktop

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
[MENTION=154031]nomad47[/MENTION]
If my point was invalid, Ill leave this thread and never return but in the meantime, answer the queries i just put up

Its a wonder u even have internet at this rate
What is ur point o master
Pls give us ur knowledge which u got from google

:sarcasm:

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming

the thinkpad that my company gave costs 1.1 lacs and its still not for gaming.. so light, highly portable, boots in a flash and finally of course gets the job done in the flight, at the conferences, meetings, in the coffee shop by the beach!

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
ok do u hav what u call a "GAMING LAPTOP"???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom