Do UFOs/Aliens exist, is Time Travel possible and more...

Sarath

iDota
If you say time travel is not possible at all, then you are standing at a point, which will take countless explanations and tutorials to bring out facts about it to you.
All the science shows and articles are exhaustive and difficult. Try wikipedia that should help you bro. They taught me about quasars and stuff which is cool.

All I can say is time moves slower for a person who moves faster. [slower and faster are comparisons and quite integral to the statement]

Practically if you keep moving very fast then one day you will find yourself to be younger than your own children or in different words you have just travelled into the future.

^^hey imma not theorising here, im pointing out that it is something that a few fringe scientists are looking into...
im not even gonna begin with the reptiles or peleidians, this is a very grounded spectrographic analysis of space dust, the same basis on which the compositions of venus or jupiter or other distant objects (Deep Space Alcohol) is theorised
yeah theres some strange stuff out there

what? my english is going to the dogs. This is one reply that I am going to save for I did not understand a single line. A single sentence.

However if we start debating the various theories of the origin of life then it is beyond the scope of our knowledge to do that.
My favourite on is that we all came from soup (primordial soup)
Least fav: That comets seed planets with life. Why? Scary because if they are more intelligent then we are screwed. Badly screwed.

Also anything captured in the earths vicinity is bound to be contaminated with life. We need something akin to DNA or proteins in outer space for that seeding theory.

All we found was traces or assumptions of water.

MatchBoxx

the m0nk who sold his PC!
Example of Time Travel:

1. You kiss your smoking hot girlfriend...hours will seem minutes.

2. You touch a hot object or touch a cold iron/steel object in freezing weather...seconds will seem minutes.

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Example of Time Travel:

2. You touch a hot object or touch a cold iron/steel object in freezing weather...seconds will seem minutes.

Nice said mate :rofl: :rofl:

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Example of Time Travel:

Lorrentz equation? I thought Einstein said that! :|
Einstein's theory of Relativity.

doomgiver

Warframe
no, its Lorentz equations, Einstein never said anything about time dilation/compression

trust me, i learnt this in college physics

Tenida

Gadget Freak
BBC journalist narrates his encounter with UFO in England

London, August 04 (ANI): A BBC journalist has claimed that he has seen a UFO when he was just outside the Hertfordshire village of Cottered, England.

Sports reporter Mike Sewell told how he "totally freaked out" the moment he saw the disc-shaped craft zoom in front of his car as he drove across the countryside in darkness at 4.15am.

Sewell, who lives in the Midlands, was driving to Stansted Airport to catch a flight to Sweden for Champions League qualifying game between Malmo and Glasgow Rangers, when he saw a UFO with flashing lights in the road.

Sewell told how he had been driving behind a VW van when he saw the craft in the sky.

Speaking on Radio Five Live to millions of listeners, he revealed how he was left "gobsmacked" as the UFO then hovered above a field a few hundred yards from the road.

"I was driving east across country about 15 to 20 miles from Stansted Airport at 4.15 in the morning and I saw this big bright light in the sky descending towards the road and as it got closer it banked to the left," the Sun quoted him as saying.

"As it banked to the left it went cross-country, I could see underneath and it wasn't an aeroplane and it wasn't a helicopter.

"I dread saying this, disc-shaped. It had several lights flashing all around it and underneath there were at least two large panel lights, soft white lights underneath. And then it just sat or circled a certain area above a field."

"I was so gobsmacked. I was trying to keep on the road and eventually lost sight of it after two or three minutes but what I saw was not an normal aircraft. It was weird. I was totally freaked out," he added. (ANI)

Source- Yahoo

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
I dont know if this has been posted..But i heard U.S.A army is behind UFO'S they hide them in the so called AREA 51 Im not sure though

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Can't say if it was posted or not. But this surely is a very old belief.
So old, that there have been numerous movies built around the concept too.

Can you please share what's your age? Just curious! :)

doomgiver

Warframe
Can't say if it was posted or not. But this surely is a very old belief.
So old, that there have been numerous movies built around the concept too.

Can you please share what's your age? Just curious! :)
yea, i want to know his age too. but i have a sneaky feeling its 16.

I dont know if this has been posted..But i heard U.S.A army is behind UFO'S they hide them in the so called AREA 51 Im not sure though

oh, yeah right, and those are guarded by bigfoots and yetis.

arae 51 is just a hoax created byt the us gov to take the heat off the real evidence.
if area 51 was the real deal, wouldnt the gov do something to crack down on the amounts of info available one it??? give it some thought, its easier to make a decoy get all the attention rather than the real thing.

lol, and thanks for digging up this thread,

why dont we just have a rule/script to disallow newbs from commenting on posts more than a month old??? i mean it just wont let them post in the thread.

it'll make the job of mods and everyone else much more easier.

sygeek

Technomancer
Someone should close this thread.

Do aliens exist?
Yes.

Is time travel possible?
No.

Last edited:

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
yea, i want to know his age too. but i have a sneaky feeling its 16.

oh, yeah right, and those are guarded by bigfoots and yetis.

arae 51 is just a hoax created byt the us gov to take the heat off the real evidence.
if area 51 was the real deal, wouldnt the gov do something to crack down on the amounts of info available one it??? give it some thought, its easier to make a decoy get all the attention rather than the real thing.

lol, and thanks for digging up this thread,

why dont we just have a rule/script to disallow newbs from commenting on posts more than a month old??? i mean it just wont let them post in the thread.

Ok ok Chill

Neuron

Electronic.
[YOUTUBE]RjGYSGbAEUM[/YOUTUBE]
Make sure you close the windows and all before going to bed.Good night.

Pratik Pawar

Gaming for challenge
I think UFOs should exist yaar...
billions of galaxies in the universe..
billions of stars in each of them..
atleast somewhere life must have to exist na?..:)
or maybe the UFOs are the futuristic humans travelling back to our time!!!!:shock:

freshseasons

King of my own Castle

Shant Gadhadhari Bheem..shant. :D

There shouldn't be any problem if old post is dug up.If we don't do this the forum may lose its fire and passion.And being Newbies has got nothing to do with it. In-fact idiocy isn't just restricted to newbies trust me. It very universal kid. :)