Digit PC Game Suggestion Thread v2.0

gameranand

Living to Play
OK...Could you please give a short review for the game and also state which game I should remove from that list to fit this one in, with reasons ??

Can somebody suggest me a game for a graphically weak ( GeForce 210 ) computer. I'm interested in adventure and racing games. No horror games please.

Shiva

gameranand

Living to Play
Yes you can but unfortunately not all of them.
1. You can play all games in Indie Games regardless of their release dates
2. You can play games from other list if they have been released on or before 2006.
I guess I can't be more clearer now. :)

OP
topgear

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Can I play any game in the 100 games you must play ?? My monitor's resolution is 1366x766.

Shiva

Yes you can but unfortunately not all of them.
1. You can play all games in Indie Games regardless of their release dates
2. You can play games from other list if they have been released on or before 2006.
I guess I can't be more clearer now. :)

Indie game may not taste good for all .. including me but hey, don't start shooting me with BFG for this ;-)

BTW, I was just thinking about the 100 Must play game list and removing some titles for more headroom :

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare / MW2 is better .. Instead of NFS Shift and HP we better add The Run.
Skyrim is better than any previous Elder Scrolls game so we can only keep it and instead of Hitman BM we better add Absolution.

gameranand

Living to Play
BTW, I was just thinking about the 100 Must play game list and removing some titles for more headroom :

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare / MW2 is better .. Instead of NFS Shift and HP we better add The Run.
Skyrim is better than any previous Elder Scrolls game so we can only keep it and instead of Hitman BM we better add Absolution.

1. Yes but as he said that his computer specifications are pretty low so I asked him to check out Indie games. Even if he download them, then also they don't cost much space and in condition that he don't like the game, he won't regret it.

2. Yes We can add COD MW2 instead of MW also. I added that game because that game is one of the most played MP FPS. But yes we can add the later one as its better than the previous one anyway.

3. For NFS I disagree because both Shift and Hot Pursuit are better than The Run and thats why The run is not in the list. NFS Shift is there because its a new era in NFS as previously NFS series was all about Arcade and Shift changed that and in a good way. Also HP basically saved the series ass from going down and is first one in which we can also play as cop. As for The Run, it didn't got much of positive response from our community or world community also. You can check The Run Thread, people were not so happy with the game at all, thats the reason its not there, but still if people support it then it wil be added as per rules.

4. Yes we can remove other games from Elder Scrolls series to make more room but first we have to think what games we will include in the list as it give free up 2 places and one place is already there. Basically we will have 3 free slots, also please give input on MK or SF because right now its having attention in both direction so basically we want more votes to declare the winner. :)

OP
topgear

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
* Lots of games are going to be released next month so we better keep some space on 100s must play game list ;-) talking about shift - can we add shift 2 instead ?

*COD4 should be moved into MP secx and MW2 should take it place on 100 must play game list.

* About Mortal kombat and SF well my vote is going with SF as for now as I've not played Mk yet, so it would not be wise to comment on MK.

* Finally played Grid 2 a little and I really liked the game and the control system - the flashback feature i though a little funny and not for serious racers but will serve well for arcade racing games lovers like me ;-)

gameranand

Living to Play
* Lots of games are going to be released next month so we better keep some space on 100s must play game list ;-) talking about shift - can we add shift 2 instead ?

*COD4 should be moved into MP secx and MW2 should take it place on 100 must play game list.

* About Mortal kombat and SF well my vote is going with SF as for now as I've not played Mk yet, so it would not be wise to comment on MK.

* Finally played Grid 2 a little and I really liked the game and the control system - the flashback feature i though a little funny and not for serious racers but will serve well for arcade racing games lovers like me ;-)

Well next moth some games are releasing but there are handly any new IPs. If a game is worth it then we can always replace the previous one with the latest title.

OK. We can do that, that game is better served in MP section anyway.

OK then SF it is. Will add ASAP.

So what are you suggesting. Adding GRID 2 in list ??

MW2 instead of COD4 !!! seriously?

As far as SP experience goes then yes. We can't forget that MW2 offers more SP content that MW1. First the campaign and then the Spec Ops is there for SP also if they want to play but MW1 lacks that. Also MW1 is better served as MP game. Please comment if you disagree. We are not the owners or something, we work as a team, as a community. Each and everyone's opinion counts for any game. If you look at the list there are some games there which haven't received any particular good reviews but they are in Must Play list because later with some patches game's bugs were ironed out and game became very good to play. Binary Domain is a prime example in that regard. :)

Top Bottom