Digit PC Game Suggestion Thread v2.0

darkv0id

Journeyman
^ I'm in complete agreement as far as GRID vs GRID 2 is concerned; another thing which bugged me when I tried GRID 2 was the lack of a cockpit view. I know most people play in 3rd person, but for those who play in cockpit- this is a deal-breaker.

Also, I think we should tag Torchlight 2 as an action-RPG (in the sub-genre), it would be more accurate than calling it a closed RPG imo.

gameranand

Living to Play
^ I'm in complete agreement as far as GRID vs GRID 2 is concerned; another thing which bugged me when I tried GRID 2 was the lack of a cockpit view. I know most people play in 3rd person, but for those who play in cockpit- this is a deal-breaker.

Yes I knew it from the beginning that they are removing cockpit view.

deepakkrishnan

Broken In
1. Need for Speed : Porsche Unleashed

2. One of the best racing simulations that I've played. You can tweak every aspect of the car for eg. Tyre, Hood, spoiler and they are not there for the beauty. They play a vital role in how that car would be handled while on the tracks, for eg. you cannot your rain tyres(slicks) on dry road and vice versa. You also have damage factor. It also has a Factory driver mode ( you can call it the new game ++++ ). Very challenging. The sole reason I like and still love this game is how the cars react to your commands. It's like you're driving a real car and all the races require you drives the cars like you own them

3. Games you Must Play

4. Don't know as i've not played all that are mentioned in the list

gameranand

Living to Play
Guys there are no games for Fighting genre in the list. Should I add them with on in Must Play List.

Here are the details I want
1. Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition or Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition in Must Play List

I want to add this to Must play because this one is simpler to play is nothing less compared to Street Figher games and game have also very nice visuals and blood and gore which is a good thing for me.

2. Then The one left from 1st point and Street Figher X vs Tekken in Should play list.

3. Should I add Sniper Elite V2 in Should Play list ??

What say you ??

Last edited:
Guys there are no games for Fighting genre in the list. Should I add them with on in Must Play List.

1. Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition or Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition in Must Play List

I want to add this to Must play because this one is simpler to play is nothing less compared to Street Figher games and game have also very nice visuals and blood and gore which is a good thing for me.

2. Then The one left from 1st point and Street Figher X vs Tekken in Should play list.

What say you ??

Sniper elite v2 is a must play, after all, its the best sniper game :)

What say you ??

Sniper elite v2 is a must play, after all, its the best sniper game :)

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
Sniper Elite V2 is an awesome Sniper-shooter. V2 has lot of good things to explore. Although gameplay is very short, it is worth playing. I'd rate it 9/10.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Guys, how's RE: Revelations? I'm terribly bored this month. Finished all the games and can't seem to think of any games at all. Cryostasis was a great game and then there's nothing. Goddarn bored is what I am.

Also, how's Remember Me? Worth playing?

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
^^ Remember Me is worth playing from what reviews i have read. Also, try Sniper:Ghost Warrior 2. Try RE:Raccoon City also.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Guys, how's RE: Revelations? I'm terribly bored this month. Finished all the games and can't seem to think of any games at all. Cryostasis was a great game and then there's nothing. Goddarn bored is what I am.

Also, how's Remember Me? Worth playing?
check out mine :mrgreen:
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/gamerz/172895-resident-evil-revelations-2.html#post1976709

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/gamerz/170162-remember-me-2.html#post1980076

gameranand

Living to Play

What say you ??

Also I have added Sniper Elite V2 in the Should Play list. :)

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Currently playing Deadlight. Amazing game. The atmosphere is terrific. It's a 2.5D post-apocalyptic game. I'd highly suggest you to add that to must-play games.

Top Bottom