Did anyone watch Ghajini?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gopi_vbboy

Cyborg Agent
i watched it in pc..ok print...the moment it started it was like a rip off of tamil version n xact copy...so directly skipped n seeked to climax...

the only thing was ther is only one villain n a change in climax...nothing new

i give 3/5 ...coz liked some songs

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
Watched it today. Found it decent overall. The best parts of the movie are the scenes between Aamir and Asin and when Aamir is clobbering the bad guys. Aamir's acting was superb, not to mention his physique which almost made him look like Kratos from God of War games. In fact with a physique like that you'd expect Aamir to run around naked (like John Abraham in Dostana) but thankfully it is not overdone and except for a few scenes and a couple of songs Aamir is found fully clothed.

Asin looked really beautiful and acted well too. Jiah Khan was an eye sore, not to mention an uber-biatch and even I wished she would get brutally killed somehow by the end.

The main villan Ghajini was an idiot but I liked his way of killing people when they are lying on the floor. I guess he would be playing Golf a lot.

The songs were too good. The one with the multiple Aamir was done very well and reminded me of Aamir's own Toyota Innova ad. The rest of the movie was pretty average though. Some parts of the movie were downright silly as how the police inspector runs like an idiot away from Aamir instead of fighting him or how a train is filled with Army soldiers and criminals and neither of them know of the other's presence and how one compartment is completely empty with just Asin and one old man in it.

Overall I'd give the movie 3.5/5. It's an above average movie. It's biggest achievement is that it introduced many people (including myself) to Memento which is a superb movie, if a bit confusing.

Last edited:

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
I thought I 've started FIGHT CLUB....lol......they even copied the opening credit style

vamsi360

Always confused
In tamil and Telugu Surya did an excellent job.
Amir did manage to impress south indian fans who already saw tamil/telugu Ghajini but he could'nt manage the south Indian style which only a south indian could do.

Hats of to Amir for promoting South Indian talent and making it a smashing hit smashing RBJ and Yuvraaj. Hope it doesnot get carried away by CCTC..

OP
gaurav_indian

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
In tamil and Telugu Surya did an excellent job.
Amir did manage to impress south indian fans who already saw tamil/telugu Ghajini but he could'nt manage the south Indian style which only a south indian could do.

Hats of to Amir for promoting South Indian talent and making it a smashing hit smashing RBJ and Yuvraaj. Hope it doesnot get carried away by CCTC..

Yeah lol he forgot to grow his moustache.:lol: jk

D

Deleted member 26636

i watched ghajini & memento both..i found memento a bit boring, slow & confusing at times(since the story ran backwards), but ghajini was entertaining,if you do not look at it logically ,the core story is similar to memento but the story of amir & asin is what makes this movie entertaining..& also the fight scenes were cool although baseless..like the last fight..where amir hits the 1st guy while chasing ghajini...the guys head rotates 180 deg.WTF?? anyway the movie is purely meant for entertainment so i was not thinking much.i give it 3.5/5.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Funny how whoever don't like memento likes Ghajini!!!
Because, he doesn't understand Memento but Ghajini he does.

Memento is not linear storytelling, if u loose concentrations u r gone.
Ghajini, wel its just like, 1-->2-->3, means in order.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom